COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Hanbin tests negative for drugs, #HelloHanbinIsFree trends #1 worldwide (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It doesn't necessary mean he never used anything, but will probably help him out in court a lot. And it does tell that he hasn't recently used anything.
Hair may go bye bye frequently on the head but they can test other body hair as well which you don't get rid of as frequently. So how ever long that hair has been coming out they can track ya. I think safe to say that if he did anything it wasn't in the nearish past.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This explains the mediaplay...

The charges were from 2016-2017 and the accusations came out were almost a year ago. It was impossible to prove the acid issue since all the evidence left was He Said She Said. Say he hadnt done anything a month or two before Dispatch exposed him, he still had a fair amount of time for the drugs to leave his system before they tested him.
Yoochun was caught, tested and exposed within a few months while prosecution dragged their feet hard with this.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope this will make things better for him. ikonics really are over the moon happy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread