Appreciation Happy 27th Birthday, Taemin! (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE TAEMIN!

Today (190718) marks Taemin's 27th birthday (Korean age, 26 internationally)!

Fans have already began to show their support and appreciation for Taemin with gifts in his name being given, donated, and made. In addition to preparing a cake for him during his stage in Osaka (complete with a likeness of him prepared in confections), fans have also adopted a dolphin in his name from the World Wildlife Fund! Taemin has often expressed his love for dolphins, including revealing he believes he was probably a dolphin in his past life, saying "Dolphins seem free and like they have a good personality. I'm curious about the ocean. It seems mysterious." He's also expressed his immense want to learn how to scuba dive and earn certification.

Taemin has also trended in Korea as well as worldwide on Twitter!

And as with many of their artists this year, Taemin's being honored with a bracelet in the SMTOWN AND STORE that fans can purchase:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
He's only 26? He's been in the industry for so long, but he's still just as iconic. ♥

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
He's only 26? He's been in the industry for so long, but he's still just as iconic. ♥
Yep!
Born in 1993, started with SHINee in 2008 when he was about to turn 15 (16 Korean age).

He's definitely accomplished a lot in his life thus far, and I can't wait to see him continue living his dreams and accomplishing even more!

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Yep!
Born in 1993, started with SHINee in 2008 when he was about to turn 15 (16 Korean age).

He's definitely accomplished a lot in his life thus far, and I can't wait to see him continue living his dreams and accomplishing even more!
He debuted at 14? That's pretty young, especially to debut in such a large company. He's always had that "idol" spark in him though. I hope he continues to snatch our wigs!

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I am so proud of this boy and how far he got in life. Truely blessed to be a shawol.
Happy Birthday sweetest maknae, best dancer and amazing vocalist Taemin

Reactions: taemkitten

Users who are viewing this thread