COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Appreciation happy anniversary: admin edition (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

🎉 to celebrate KS' s first anniversary, some staff members have put together a little appreciation 🎈
(this is long :wimwim: )
-------------------------------------------------------
for the lovely @Son Na Eun

from @mirella
Hi Miyeon! I have a small hunch that you will not be Miyeon anymore in a few months :welp: but regardless of the name you have, you are still the same amazing admin that we all know and love. In the span of one year, you have built KPS into an place flourishing with fun and friendliness. Your dedication and caring nature is so admirable and you are always available to help with a tag -- I cannot count the times I have asked you for Press assistance lol. Your expertise is unmatched and even if most of the tech stuff you tell us goes right over our heads, we know the forum is improving as time goes by. Thank you for investing all your time and effort. You really work too hard, so make sure to get plenty of rest as well :sanapray: have grown to love the wonderful community and warm atmosphere you have encouraged from the very start. This has been a great year with KPS and here's to another amazing one!

from @Mangoey
Happy first ks anniversary miyeon! I just wanna let you know that you're amazing and you've done an insane amount for ks. Though you probably know that since without you, the forum literally wouldn't exist

But even ignoring that, anyone can see the amount of time and effort you spend into improving and making ks great. From all the small implementations you make to straight up defending us against attacks that have taken other places down, you truly are a Great Wall of miyeon that protects and shelters us. Time flew by so fast, I can't believe that it's already been a year since ks started. And it's so insane that we went from a barely active forum with ~10 active users to where we are now. I hope to continue watching ks grow and working with you as well as everyone else in staff for quite some time. It's been a really fun year and I can't wait for the next. Happy first birthday KpopSource 💛

from @Tir
Hi Miyeon! Thank you so much for everything that you have done for the forum as a whole, whether it be on the backend or frontend. Literally, without you, the forum wouldn't be as it is today (or even exist for that matter). Your dedication to continually improving the forum is really much appreciated and I hope you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed! So thank you again and happy first KPopSource anniversary!

from @la_mort_pour_vous
Hi Numeriku(It's the name I've always known you by so hopefully you won't mind if I use it now), it's been over a year already! Time flew by so fast & here we are, with the most updated & advanced K-pop Forum out there. Your add-ons to the Forum have always made the Forum experience so much more fulfilling & I greatly admire the dedication with which you handle the Forum. You've created a community, a close-knit community of K-pop fans, who feel welcomed in your environment. That's a great achievement; you've provided them with an online home & given them a sense of belonging. I remember the first time you invited me to the site, how clunky the interface was & how barely visible it was. Yet you worked towards making it better, & now we have such an aesthetic Forum. It's been a year full of homeliness & kindness, KS has been such a wonderful platform for all users, such that even with the minimal amount of users, we are a fairly active Forum. You've gathered a very dedicated staff team as well who ensure everyone only the best. So thank you for your hard work. On a more personal note, I would never be here without you, made so many friends, had so many enlightening discussions, playful banters, so thank you for giving me a place I can call home. Happy first anniversary to our ever-welcoming KPopSource!

from @Chlorine
Happy first anniversary! We don’t really talk much but whenever I need you you’re always there. I can always trust that you will be there for both staff and users. You’re a very reliable and hardworking admin and I can’t explain how much I appreciate everything that you have done for us. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all your hard work and thank you for creating this wonderful place for us. I hope you achieve all of your goals when it comes to our forum. You deserve it

from @goyo
:sanapray: miyeon Happy KS Anniversary. You really deserve the world for making such a beautiful and lovely place for all of us It‘s crazy to think that one year has passed already and I know many more will come. KS defently will rise and prosper even more. You still got so many plans for KS and I am super stoked myself to not only be part of it, but to be able to help you fufill your dreams too I am really thankful for you and all you do. We really have all turned to be a family to each other. :pandalove:

from @Vikki
Happy first anniversary Miyeon! I still remember the first day this site was opened, and it makes me so happy to see how far its gotten. From day 1 you were passionate and eager to put everything you have into here and it shows. Sometimes I think you work too hard and want to knock you over the head with a frying pan so that you'll actually sleep at a reasonable time :welp: But I know this place means so much to you. Thank you for creating such a wonderful place for all of us, and I hope for even more in the future. Happy anniversary :sanapray:

from @RainbowDevil
Hey boss, there are a few thing I'd like to tell you as I'd like you to know just how much you have done for everyone in not only this community but in the future community that we will all build. You have my sincerest gratitude for believing in me to be Press Lead and well literally everything else you have every allowed me to be both within the team and taking everything I say into consideration, makes it all feel worth it, literally all the way since i entered the forum. I wish we had more in common as far as groups go ( we can both appreciate how wonderful Miyeon is :sanapray: ) and well... normal talking, but I'm awkward and you're often busy so I wouldn't want to occupy too much of your time anyway :wimwim: Everything you do for both the site and for the staff members is extremely heart-warming, we all see you fighting hard for the site especially with your job situation... you really deserve everything good in the world for all the hard work you put in. Happy aniversary boo, I hope you also get some time to rest from everything, even if you try and not show it we know you're probably dying from all the hours you put in.

from @Reo
Happy Anniversary Mom! I hope it doesn't bother you that I keep calling you that but it's practically who you are, our forum Mom! You take care of issues really fast and you are always there when a problem comes up! You really try to keep positive even during hard times but at the end it's worth it because of the space you created for the community. It can easily be seen by all the donations people send for the forum to keep running, so we can support you and the forum as best as some can. I liked that you recently try to be a bit more active/talkative in the discord chats which is a really great change cuz your personality is just as great as the work you do for the forum! :sanapray:

from @bulletproof
Lovely Miyeon, thank you for everything you’re doing for us. You are so hardworking and dedicated, a role model for me. We didn’t know eachother before KS, but you were so friendly when I joined staff. You were always around, even at insane hours, you never complained about being tagged for any question we had. I think team can work together only with a good leader and I’m sure your dedication is part of the reason we are all together. Besides the hardworking ks admin, I got to know a wonderful and caring person who always tried to make all of us good. Everything was appreciated. I remember when I was sad and demotivated and you messaged to check on me, even while beingg busy with so many things happening on forum. I’m glad I got to know you a bit better and I’d like to even more, because I really really appreciate you. I remember how much I insisted once for you to get a short break and go out for a bit to relax. Thank you for trusting me, thank you for always being there for an advice, for always giving us permissions to do everything and not in the last way... thank you for this beautiful forum. PS: Please try to relax from time to time, we all love you and will be here ❤

from @Daydreamer
To our beautiful Miyeon, Can you believe your baby is already one? You must be so proud :sanapray: , Look what this site has done for all of us. We have all gain something while being here. Whatever the be new friend , new interests, or even a new bias to obsess over, we would have never done it with out this place . I personally have gain so much at this place. A new respect for certain fandoms, finding not all of their fans are so bad. I discovered new friend who share the same love and interest. Being in the event team has been a joy, having to plan fun activities for our Committee. But none of it wouldn’t have happened without you. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in this place. I know you have loss some sleep stressing over thing but your hard work truly shows You never let your personal life getting in the to make sure everyone here is happy. As much as that is great, please take some time to rest . Actually get some sleep girl, you deserve to catch a few zzzz’s. Thank you for creating a safe warm place with the with our love ones, Second home for all of us.So happy anniversary today, in five years, and forever. Congratulations Again ❤

from @Chahee
Miyeon - A Didactic Cinquain
by skinny Chahee
Miyeon
Grand, super
Happening, laughing, running
Making the world go around
The best

from @Baechu
Hello Miyeon, I'm proud to say that I'm part of this wonderful community and the amazing staff team. I just wanted to say thank you, for all your sleepless nights you had to go through, just so we can enjoy the forum without any problems. It's been one year now for you guys and only half a year for me. Half a year was enough for me, to understand how much sweat and effort was put into this project of yours. I hope I can more or less support you with the work I do for the forum. Happy Anniversary, and again, Thank you!!!

from @TwentyOneJongdae
Thank you for helping create such a beautiful community! Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for always being there for each and every user and caring for us all. This past year has really gone by fast but it’s all been amazing! Happy one year and please do try and get some rest ^^ ❤

from @melancholia
dear @Son Na Eun thank you for making an amazing kpop forum. i'm happy to be apart of kps as a user and staff member. thank you for all the effort you put into making kpopsoure a wonderful forum, thank you for everything you've done and sacrificed just for kps to be successful! happy anniversary <3. i am proud to be apart of such a welcoming and wonderful community

from @Yolks
Happy first anniversary, Miyeon! I still remember when I first joined back in September, the forum was empty, but I believed that it would have so much potential to become big. Thank you for being so welcoming when I applied for Awards, and thank you for giving me these many opportunities to contribute to and help out in the forum. I saw your hard work and dedication pay off as the forum grew more into a community, a family, a home. Without Kpopsource, I would not have met these amazing people I know today and made these countless memories that I cherish. I can't believe it has been a year since Kpopsource was born, 11 months since I joined, and we have made so much progress throughout this time. Thank you for spending so much time on making every detail better so it would become easier for each user; it's clear that you care about every user and staff, as you are there for any one of us when we approach you with questions, suggestions, or concerns. I'm so thankful to be part of a community where the creator is you, Miyeon herself. It's such a joy to work as a staff member in this amazing forum, and I've enjoyed every moment interacting and working with everyone. So thank you so much for this opportunity and experience that I will never forget. I sincerely congratulate you on the first anniversary of Kpopsource, and I am sure that we will be celebrating the countless birthdays after this one. KS will go far. Happy birthday to Kpopsource, and thank you for everything, Miyeon. ❤

from @lexus
Miyeon, happy one year anniversary to us! I'm so grateful that you decided to create a forum that is so loving and welcoming. I can't believe how much the forum has grown since then. I'd like to thank you for putting so much time, money, effort, etc. into making this forum the way it is today. KPS is definitely the place for me and I definitely don't plan on leaving it anytime soon. I'm so glad this this forum was made because the positive environment makes me feel so happy. I love working with you and the other staff members because we're always willing to work together and find solution to any problems we may have. I hope you feel extremely proud of yourself because you definitely deserve to. You've worked so hard and all of your hard work is really paying off. 💙

from me, @kuro
miyeon: I'm not very good at writing long messages and putting my feelings into words, sometimes, but believe me when I say this, you are an absolutely amazing person. you do so much for the forum and care about the users. anytime there's a bug or an attack or anything, you're on top of it. I really appreciate and admire that, having a reliable admin. I love our casual interactions, when you taught me about how to manage my passwords better, and even recently with the fish market. even when you were sick, you took the time to check on KPS and give us updates about your well being. you are so dedicated and focused, making my experience (and everybody's) on KPS amazing. not to mention your amazing taste in kpop. snsd, blackpink, twice, gidle, your -yeon usernames are so iconic. thank you for being such a wonderful admin. happy first anniversary with kps ❤

-------------------------------------
for the wonderful @notthatmarko

from @mirella
Hi Marko! Thank you for constantly improving the forum and making it a better place every day. You are an invaluable part of the admin and tech team; we all know the forum would not be the same with you. Really, I just cannot imagine KPS without you, in more ways than one. Your sense of humor, for instance, is iconic and hilarious and just warms my heart. Stay snarky always. And stay good at singing. Again, thank you for everything and I know we will have a great year ahead of us with you as one of our admins <3 P.S. If I see another cute bg picture... :welp:

from @Mangoey
Eliotrope sucks so much.... But it's still so fun wtf?? That aside for now, thank you so much for being a part of the ks admin team. You're seriously underappreciated for everything that you've done so far and will do in the future. You've also got an awesome sense of humor and fun. Despite that though, you do know when to be serious and have always stood up for yourself and what you think is right. All of these things have made it a blast as well as an honor to work with you. I hope to continuing doing so in the far future. Enough sappy stuff though, back to the more important thing: Dofus. I've been getting busier lately and haven't been able to play, but we really should play dofus again sometime. We also need to drag the other staff into playing too so that we can make everyone do a different profession and rule the market. :queen: You havent quite ruined my life by introducing this game to me yet, but I have had dreams about playing this game and attacking things through portals. So, I'd say we're getting pretty close. Here's to another great year playing dofus with everyone at ks!

from @Tir
Hey there, Marko! I hope you know how much it means to us that you continually work tirelessly on the forum, even though much of it is not publicly appreciated. Just know that we really do appreciate all that you have done. Without you, the forum wouldn't be where it is today. On more personal note, I love your sense of humor and how completely unbiased you are. You strongly stick to your beliefs, even if it means offending a few people. Anyhow, happy first KPS anniversary and here's to many more!

from @la_mort_pour_vous
Bok Marko~ It's been a while since we talked but I'd like to thank you for always striving so hard for the sake of our very own KPopSource. You've always been tirelessly working behind the scenes & I feel like you don't get enough credit for being an admin & a part of the tech team. So thank you for all the great contributions you made to the Forum. I remember when you first came to the Forums & mistook me for an adult(I know I am an old man at heart, don't have to remind me), & after that it was an experience filled with quality discussions & playful banters with you. AKP, however toxic it is/was, was still a wholesome experience for all of us because of all the friends we made there & all the great times we spent together. You were one of the few people who used to like all my content & it always gave me such a boost that there was someone looking out for me. Even if I want those days back, I know you're a very preoccupied person right now & the situations are not the same. However, we must definitely talk more. Thank you for always being the sarcastic, snarky, opinionated, outspoken you. It's been a beautiful year together & here's to more such fun times to come. Happy first KPopSource anniversary! P.S.: I still don't know the difference between a pun & a double entendre.

from @Chlorine
Honestly you’re the admin I’m most familiar with. Although you’re very nonchalant most of the time, I know you genuinely care about the forum and us. I’m really, really glad I got to know you. It’s really a pleasure working with you. Thank you for everything you have done for us and I’m looking forward to working with you more in the future. ❤

from @goyo
:maheart: Marko. Now is the turn of your No.1 Markhoe . Many may not fully realize how much you actually do for KS but you really are such an integral part of KS. KS wouldn’t be the same without you as an admin. You really are appreciated. Working with you really is just fun and I definitely couldn’t wish for better admins. You and Miyeon are just wonderful and would do anything for this family.

from @Vikki
I dont even know where to begin with this, do I start by appreciating you or by remembering just how much I used to hate you? :maheart: Either way happy first anniversary. Its obviously been a roller coaster, but I can say without any doubt that you are such an integral part of the forum. You put so much work and time into it, and without you it would definitely not be the same place. Happy first anniversary :maheart: Plus I've decided you're really cool now if you're wondering :wimwim: permanantly I think

from @RainbowDevil
Oy, Croatian guy, similarly to Vikki, I had you blocked on AKP :wimwim: Your threads annoyed me but hey, you're much better now and I like you a lot more here and we definitely talk way more often than I would expect us, your taste does often fail me tho smh. Anyway, stop trying to get the gayness out of me and I think we'll be great frens :sanapray: Oh right, and keep doing admin stuff cause none of us are capable of that stuff :welp: Your hard work is highly appreciated :sanapray:

from @Reo
Happy Anniversary Marko! My favorite gay guy besides myself :sanapray: While I gotta agree with the others that at first you were kinda annoying, the more I hang around you, you turned out to be more than that. First and foremost one of the people that wanted to create a nice place for KPop fans to be around and discuss comebacks, etc. without having negative drama to deal with and secondly just someone that takes care of his community while staying true to his kind of troll-ish ways, but that's what makes you you. I don't think KS could work as well if you and the other Admins weren't a part of it! :queen:

from @bulletproof
Heyyy Marko. Probably first time when I’m going cheesy right? We had up’s and down’s, we both have strong personalities and we had a few... not so nice moments, but good thing we are cool with eachother now and I want you to know that if I ever said something disturbing, I’m sorry. It was never my intention to create a mess. You’re cool and funny and so outgoing, your concert from a few nights ago really was so fun and your Romanian pronunciation was very good. I know how much you care about KS and how much time you spend to make the forum a nice and enjoyable place. Hvala for everything!

from @Chahee
Not that marko -
A Didactic Cinquain
by skinny Chahee
Not that marko
Spiffing, unbelievable
Rocking, jumping, existing
Such feelings of pain
Grats

from @Daydreamer
Oh god here we go. Hey Mark :), Now don’t judge my grammar to harsh. I know I’m horrible I’m writing but I’ll try my best and make it legible :sanapray: . Having one less skill “It’s a good thing I’m pretty.”, right? 😅 . So how are you? Hopefully you enjoying yourself and taking a break from admin duties. Seriously you’re an amazing admin who has done so much for us, no one will blame you if you took a well deserved vacation. Can you believe your child is already one, look how much it has grown since it was first created. You brought a community of strangers together and made them into a huge and full of love family. Not to mention how many new people I have come to adore. That wouldn’t of happen with out your help 😭 . I going tbh and say you frightened me when me meet. I thought you were gonna be “get this done before deadline or I will ruin you”. Sorry sorry it’s just me jumping to conclusions. Now after getting to know you I realized your not tooo bad, just a little crazy but nothing to bad. Hopefully with the time we spent together I had made you laugh and make you I think I am tolerable to have around. Thank you so much, you smart, beautiful, and intimidating admin. Thank you for your hard work and let KPS strive today, tomorrow, and forever more ❤. But seriously get some rest you deserve it

from @TwentyOneJongdae
I remember how back on AKP I used to always think you were a troll but I guess I was (mostly) wrong haha. Anyways, thank you for helping create these beautiful forums, they really are such an amazing place! Thank you for all the hard work ❤ happy one year

from @Baechu
Hello Marko aka. the man that will save kpop with his incredible voice, I hope you're proud of how much the community and the forum grew. I also wanna thank you, for your hard work and effort. Thank you guys for giving me an opportunity, to be part of this amazing staff team. I really do respect you and your opinions. I'm looking forward to many many other things that will happen, until we hit our 2nd anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you, language king :sanapray:

from @melancholia
thank you for all you've done for the forum mr.marko. thank you for all your hard work and effort to make kpopsource a wonderful community. i respect you and your hard work. i am thankful for everything you have done mr.marko. happy anniversary <3.

from @Yolks
핼로우 마코님, 일단 전 마코에게 너무 고맙다고 전해드리고 싶어요,, 마코는 누구보다 케이팝소스를 위해서 열심히 노력하고 일하는거를 볼 수 있어요. 마코가 없었으면 KS는 지금이랑 같지 않았을거라고 믿어요. KS에 항상 새로운 발전을 만든다는것이 전 늘 감사하고 다른 사람들도 모두 그렇게 생각 할거에요. 그리고 노래도 진짜로 너무 잘해요. 마코 왕. 그리고 마코는 진짜 똑똑하고 답장이랑 농담도 진짜 재미있어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 저도 처음에는 마코가 좀 이상하다고 생각했지만 그건 마코의 특별한 매력이에요. 이제는 하나도 안이상해요. 아무튼 진짜로 매일 열심히 일하는거 너무 감사해요!! 우리 계속 꽃길만 걷자! (오글거리지만 한국에서 많이 써서 저도 써봄) jonshincharhe jk

-욜크

from @lexus
Markhoe, thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put into this site as well. I remember seeing you around on the other forum a lot, but I never imagined that we'd end up working with one another. Working with you has been pretty fun and I enjoy it. I hope I can hear you sing on VC again someday. :wimwim:

from me, @kuro
marko: bless you, my favorite son :sanapray: . I remember that time we talked for like two hours in the events server about KPS and I knew from that moment, you genuinely cared. your passion, enthusiasm, and attitude is unmatched. you are so talented and such a special person. I'll always be your number one markhoe as long as I live. thank you for caring about kps so much and shaping it to what it is today. working with you in events is always such a blast. you have great ideas and an amazing sense of humor. the anniversary event vc we had was great, and the way you handle everything is so admirable. thank you for giving me encouragement and support when I felt uneasy about my staff position. you have been a great help to me, and I am really satisfied with any changes you make. you are an amazing admin that knows what's best for the forum. thank you. happy one year with kps ❤

---------------------------------------------
for the elusive @Behemoth

from @mirella

Hi Behemoth! I want to thank you for all that you have done for our forum. It is obvious that you are a dedicated and knowledgeable staff member especially when it comes to tech, always mastering new skills to improve the forum features. We have talked a few times about music and I appreciate your help in finding new piano pieces for me to practise (even if they are a bit over my skill level, lol). I hope you move here one day to be my new piano teacher! I wish you much success in university and thank you again for your hard work :3

from @Mangoey
Is it... The illusive behemoth? :0 Jk, though seriously, I don't know anything about you at all aside from the fact that you're a tech wiz and have voluntarily done a ton for the forum. You've done everything without compensation despite not being super active on ks nor being interested in kpop. Thats something that I admire, as it's pretty selfless for someone to dedicate their time to bettering something that doesn't directly benefit themselves. For the upcoming year, keep being amazing and smart. I hope we get to interact more soon. Thank you for everything you've done and happy first ksaversary!!

from @Tir
Hey Behemoth! Although we've never interacted, from what I've heard here and there, you've done a ton of behind the scenes work and it can't be understated how much you've done for the forum. Likewise, without you or the other admins, the forum wouldn't be where it is today so I just wanted to sincerely thank you. Happy first KPS anniversary!

from @la_mort_pour_vous
Greetings, Behemoth. I know we've never interacted, but I want to thank you for always being the industrious admin that you are. Your voluntary contributions to the Forum are praise-worthy, & you've made the Forum a great place for all of us to declare our online presence. Although you arrived later than the other admins, I'm sure you've done your share(or even more) of what it means to make a great Forum & I'd like to thank you for that. Happy first KPopSource anniversary!

from @Chlorine
Hi Behemoth, I know we have never interacted before but thank you for everything you have done for our forum. We're really so lucky to have you. I am wishing you all the best with everything.

from @goyo
Behe :maheart: We weren‘t able to interact much but still I am thankful for all the work you have been doing for KS. You always do your best and that‘s highly appreciated. Hope to see your wits and sass around more.

from @Vikki
Like the others we've never interacted and the only human side ive seen to you is you talking about piano, but I am thankful for everything you do for KS. You stay so quiet and behind the scenes that its hard to tell, but you definitely help a lot with the tech side. Happy first anniversary :maheart: And sorry for thinking you were a city at 3 AM in the morning one day

from @RainbowDevil
As most others said, we are glad you could help us out with building this community even if it isn't really your thing in that sense, if i ever get to learn piano tho I'll definitely ask you some stuff cause I've always wanted to. I appreciate your hard work mate, also shade Marko with all your might for me :sanapray:

from @Reo
Hey Behemoth, while most of us haven't interacted much with you, we do appreciate the effort you put into to help everyone create an environment we're happy with and thankful for. KS became a place of escape at first for some of it's users but by now it's more like a "home" rather than an escape place thanks to your contribution. I'm also still thankful for the help during the project I had a bit of problems with a few months back which was really awesome of you to do!

from @bulletproof
Hey Behemonth! You are like our hidden gem! Even if you are not as active as we are on forum, you are such am important part of the team and such a coding genius. I’m glad because I got the chance to work with you for KSMA and it was a great experience. You really did such a good job on that and made everything to fit my graphics for the event. Thank you for everything, I’m sure more wonderful things are coming!

from @Chahee
Behemoth
- A Didactic Cinquain
by skinny Chahee
Behemoth
Kind, unexpected
Hefting, dwarfing, crashing
So brilliant when steamrollering
Colossus

from @Daydreamer
Finally we get to the man behind the curtain, the ghost in KPS. How are you love I hope your doing well? Are you happy to see what this forum has become? I am and it because of our amazing admins like yourself. I know we haven’t talk, like at all and I don’t know much about you. But I can tell you work just as hard as any our other admins so thank you so much. This place has become a second home for me and many of us. This site has grown so much in a year , already at 1K users and still growing strong. Please I would love to speak to you more, I’m curious about our residential “Wilson” , so please drop by our staff chat and say hi. Thank you so much again Behemoth, enjoy the anniversary.

from @TwentyOneJongdae
We have never interacted, but I really appreciate and adore all the work you have put in to make KS an amazing place. So really thank you so much for that ❤! Happy one year!

from @Baechu
Hello Behemoth, although we never interacted, I do appreciate all of your work and effort, that you've put into our forum. I hope you know that you've created a wonderful place with the other admins, and I'm not sure if the anniversary is something special to you, but it is for many users of the forum, so big thanks to you! I hope to see you around more, and Happy Anniversary!

from @melancholia
although we have never communicated before i just want to thank you for your hard work for the forum.s. thank you for everything and i appricate you. happy anniversary ❤

from @Yolks
Hi Behemoth! I appreciate everything you've done for our forum with your intelligent mind and amazing coding skills. Thank you for the crazy amount of dedication you put into KS into making our forum the way it is now. All of your hard work was really worth it and will always be, considering how far along the forum has come with your help. Thank you so much and happy first birthday to KS! ❤

from @lexus
Hello Behemoth. ^^ I know that I've never interacted with you, but thank you for what you've done for the forum too. Even though I rarely see you on discord or on KPS, I really appreciate all work that you've put into forums. Please keep up the good work. 💙

from me, @kuro
behemoth: I know we've barely interacted on the forum as you are more behind the scenes, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this. you haven't been here from the start, but all the tech work you do, squashing the bugs and fixing code is well appreciated. I know you are in London right now, and will be starting uni soon, so good luck with that. I hope you have a good time in Europe. thank you for all you do for KPS
--------------------------------

happy anniversary everyone :pandalove:
and a big thank you to the admins
:bigcatlove: :bigcatclap: :bigcatlove:

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
blessed to have you all as admins. best fam

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Happy anniversary! I´d like to thank Miyeon, Marko, and Behemoth again for this amazing forum. We love you :pandalove:

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
Happy KS anniversary! And lots of thanks and love for our @Admins for creating this lovely and positive forum for all of us:nekolove:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
Ship
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Happy 1st anniversary to KS/KPS and here's to many more! :pikahappy:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Thank you for everything and all your hard work:nekolove: Happy anniversary!

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread