A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Ship
Ode to the Alexus

My Alexus, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you consoling,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the smart roling.

Let me compare you to a library?
You are more splendid, selfless and dearly.
Snow chills the berries of January,
And wintertime has the loyal bierly.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your faithful disposition and inner beauty.
How your Caring Attitude fills my days!
My love for you is the line of duty.

Now I must away with a thoughtful heart,
Remember my dear words whilst we're apart.

I didn't mean for this to sound like a romantic sonnet. XD
Think of it platonically please.

I heard from @lighterxxx that it was your birthday today & that you're a bit disheartened to not receive messages of appreciation from anyone.
Believe me, you deserve the world & more.
Throughout your stay on both the Forums, you've come so far. You've only given & given & given & I feel like you deserve so much more, dear Alexus.
Your rational disposition & your fairness & consoling attitude had made me a fan of yours since the very beginning.
I've always viewed you as the kind & ever so sweet Modulus that the other forum was always in need of.
You've been phenomenally strong & resilient throughout your stay on there & you left with your head held high - something I'll always appreciate.
You're so special & despite having your own array of problems, you go out of your way to help people & many people hold you dear like they should.

So don't be sad,
As it makes me mad,
To see you with a weary heart,
And I hope you never depart.
Stay strong, & stay happy,
Keep making people sappy,
With your saccharine messages,
& wonderful morale,
Bringing colour to our pale visages,
Despite having a concrete rationale,
Happy Birthday, Dear Koala,
We rejoice on this day since you're warm,
unlike @Vikki from Russia!

To the wonderful Mage that lights up our hearts.
@Constellation

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
Happy Birthday Alexus- I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration and peace. You are such an angel, and I hope 2019 is a great year for you- you deserve it for being such a sweetheart of a person. :llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely:

LuhansGreenHair

Trainee
Reactions Received
Ship
Omg happy birthday Koala!
We don't really talk that much but I still want to tell you how much I appreciate you ~ You're such a kind and thoughtful person, you're really funny and I genuinely enjoy talking to you <3. You always make me and everyone else around you happy even if we're just having a simple conversation and for that alone you deserve the world. It's a rare thing to find someone as genuine and kind as you and I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life. I hope everything works out for you and that you have an amazing day today :pandalove:

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
Ship
We don't really talk that much but I still want to tell you how much I appreciate you ~ You're such a kind and thoughtful person, you're really funny and I genuinely enjoy talking to you <3. You always make me and everyone else around you happy even if we're just having a simple conversation and for that alone you deserve the world. It's a rare thing to find someone as genuine and kind as you and I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life. I hope everything works out for you and that you have an amazing day today Koala :pandalove:
So you finally went online. :llama_eyes:
I guess this is the best reason you could go online for.

Wicked

Get Off My Lawn
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
Ship
Ode to the Alexus

My Alexus, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you consoling,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the smart roling.

Let me compare you to a library?
You are more splendid, selfless and dearly.
Snow chills the berries of January,
And wintertime has the loyal bierly.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your faithful disposition and inner beauty.
How your Caring Attitude fills my days!
My love for you is the line of duty.

Now I must away with a thoughtful heart,
Remember my dear words whilst we're apart.

I didn't mean for this to sound like a romantic sonnet. XD
Think of it platonically please.

I heard from @lighterxxx that it was your birthday today & that you're a bit disheartened to not receive messages of appreciation from anyone.
Believe me, you deserve the world & more.
Throughout your stay on both the Forums, you've come so far. You've only given & given & given & I feel like you deserve so much more, dear Alexus.
Your rational disposition & your fairness & consoling attitude had made me a fan of yours since the very beginning.
I've always viewed you as the kind & ever so sweet Modulus that the other forum was always in need of.
You've been phenomenally strong & resilient throughout your stay on there & you left with your head held high - something I'll always appreciate.
You're so special & despite having your own array of problems, you go out of your way to help people & many people hold you dear like they should.

So don't be sad,
As it makes me mad,
To see you with a weary heart,
And I hope you never depart.
Stay strong, & stay happy,
Keep making people sappy,
With your saccharine messages,
& wonderful morale,
Bringing colour to our pale visages,
Despite having a concrete rationale,
Happy Birthday, Dear Koala,
We rejoice on this day since you're warm,
unlike @Vikki from Russia!

To the wonderful Mage that lights up our hearts.
@Constellation
c^:..
I feel so bad telling her I was a bit upset my birthday is usually always forgotten when really I just wanted a happy birthday from people.
Thank you so much this means a lot. Don’t worry I think of it platonically.
xd. My head is too submerged in videogames,and seventeen anyway. Thank you Mo Mo :c

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
Happy Birthday Alexus- I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration and peace. You are such an angel, and I hope 2019 is a great year for you- you deserve it for being such a sweetheart of a person. :llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely:
Thank you :> always so kind to me,and motherly and friendly to all with wit. An amazing combo. Also,by the way. The staff and I really cannot thank you enough for your donations. You’re an amazing fan. I hope we can work harder for you

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
Ship
c^:..
I feel so bad telling her I was a bit upset my birthday is usually always forgotten when really I just wanted a happy birthday from people.
Thank you so much this means a lot. Don’t worry I think of it platonically.
xd. My head is too submerged in videogames,and seventeen anyway. Thank you Mo Mo :c
Nah, I just didn't know it was your birthday today.
I would've collected messages otherwise.
Happy Birthday again!
I really hope your mood gets better.

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
Happy Birthday @Constellation.
I hope you have a great day. Thanks a lot for inviting me here back then. My first messages is for you! :llama_uwu:
Omg. I’m so glad you’re here and you posted :c. I saw you on discord for the first time in awhile and was gonna say hi. :c thank you for using your first post to wish me a happy birthday. Honestly,It holds so much weight. I hope we can speak. : > it means a lot to see you post for this.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday Koa! :pepeheart:
Tbh I can't even begin to express the love I have for you because I can't English well enough for that.
But I do want to say that you really are such an amazing person. Ive looked up to you since meeting you for so many reasons, I was even intimidated of you because you just seemed way too cool to actually be real, but you're actually such a sweetheart that I really had nothing to be afraid of lol.
I dont even know where this is going but I want you to know that I miss you and love you, and I'm sorry that I'm not there for you as much as I should be. I hope that you had a great day and that you will continue to do so in the future. :pandalove:

And in case it didnt go as well as you wanted, have a Minghao. He can brighten up anyone's day.
large (1).jpg

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
We don't really talk that much but I still want to tell you how much I appreciate you ~ You're such a kind and thoughtful person, you're really funny and I genuinely enjoy talking to you <3. You always make me and everyone else around you happy even if we're just having a simple conversation and for that alone you deserve the world. It's a rare thing to find someone as genuine and kind as you and I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life. I hope everything works out for you and that you have an amazing day today :pandalove:
Omg. You stopped by c^: I’m glad to get a message from you. I hope you’re well,and thank you. This means a lot. I’ll save your words like the others in my memories c^: thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful day,too

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
Thank you :> always so kind to me,and motherly and friendly to all with wit. An amazing combo. Also,by the way. The staff and I really cannot thank you enough for your donations. You’re an amazing fan. I hope we can work harder for you
You are one of the sweetest and most beautiful- and it's such a healing experience for me to both know you and express any Mum tendencies I have. I won't have children of my own ever BUT, the feelings are there for lovely people like you. I wish you and the staff all the best always. :pepeheart:

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
Happy Birthday :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove: You're wonderful, never forget that
Thank you Bina <3333 you’re wonderful,too. c: Thank you for being a great friend and kind to others even though sometimes I want to fight every single one who hurts you

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
Happy birthday Koa! :pepeheart:
Tbh I can't even begin to express the love I have for you because I can't English well enough for that.
But I do want to say that you really are such an amazing person. Ive looked up to you since meeting you for so many reasons, I was even intimidated of you because you just seemed way too cool to actually be real, but you're actually such a sweetheart that I really had nothing to be afraid of lol.
I dont even know where this is going but I want you to know that I miss you and love you, and I'm sorry that I'm not there for you as much as I should be. I hope that you had a great day and that you will continue to do so in the future. :pandalove:

And in case it didnt go as well as you wanted, have a Minghao. He can brighten up anyone's day.
large (1).jpg
:c thank you Vi Vi. I miss and love you,too. Your words are always so sweet because it’s sometimes rare,but it still holds mangnitude in my heart. I’m glad you weren’t intimidated me in a bad way. It’s really flattering you thought I was cool. I’m glad we became friends c^:

Users who are viewing this thread