COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Has anyone ever gotten a SM Global Package? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thinking about seeing EXO in Japan but want to know if the GP has any significant benefits
@BritishLuvie has used for Taeyeon and i think Red Velvet.
I used it for the Mcountdown package and loved it.

As to benefits its a ticket that is not scalped that you did not buy the moment tickets went on sell :) and in Japan it is my understanding it is very hard to get tickets on the secondary market. Like they have og buyer's name on them and they match ids to ticket.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
In terms of seating, are they good seats or just random?

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Thinking about seeing EXO in Japan but want to know if the GP has any significant benefits
The biggest benefit that you'll already have is being able to get tickets to see them! It's almost impossible to get tickets to a concert in Korea or Japan unless you're either in the fanclub, buy tickets off of a reseller website (and risk them being fake and getting turned away at the door. Or even being turned away because some tickets will have the original buyer's name on it) or by purchasing the global package that SM offers for their artists.

As @RandAlThor has already mentioned. I've previously purchased the GP myself for Taeyeon's concert in Seoul and also for Red Velvet in Japan and I would say that it is worth it!
You will get great seats (I've always been close to the stage), you'll be put up in a decent hotel and you also get other benefits such as some food, merchandise that's exclusive to the package and also another great benefit of being able to preorder the tour merchandise. Which is great, because you don't have to worry about the merchandise that you want being sold out.
The tour guide that SM assigns to you will also be with you as transportation that's been put on for you will take you from the hotel to the concert venue and back to your hotel again once the concert is over.
And depending on which package you purchase there's sometimes other benefits as well such as a tour of the SM COEX (if you're in Seoul), tour of the stage that the group will be performing on and sometimes a day tour of the city that you're staying in.

(And if you're still unsure. You can risk spending upwards of $300 for a ticket on reseller site and risk it being fake. But with the GP you be at ease knowing you can get in)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread