COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Have you been in dangerous situations before? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Could have been. In college, some car was following me when I was walking down the street, and I didn't know because I had my earphones in. Some ladies walking in the opposite direction stared at me like they were worried as they walked past me. Then I looked to my right, and a black car w/tinted windows was just slowly cruising beside me. As soon as I looked though, it sped off.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Me and my friends drove a utv into the desert for over an hour in the night. We were low on gas, lost, and had damaged the utv a lot physically. To add onto that we almost rolled off a mountain. We made it back safely luckily.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Lol a lot... I live in South london after all.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I was jumped by a bunch of youths in my early twenties. I was getting home at ard 11:30pm but the last bus home was gone. I was in the city center but i thot nth of walking maybe half an hour or 45 minutes home. I thot the streets are lighted n i knew my city. But there was an area on the way just 2/3 minutes out of the city area, where three youths younger than me were tailing me, n i tried to run/hurry away but they caught up to me n we scuffled. I fought them n we stumbled onto the main road which at the time was almost deserted. Luckily a car stopped n the 3 who tried to rob me ran off. The driver of the car who stopped chkd on me n gave me a ride home. I thanked him but this was yrs before cell phones were common, so i hv no idea who he was. Im just grateful he stopped, cos there was a homeless man who slept under a tree nearby who saw wat was going on n he told us the place where i got jumped(there was a huge tree which blocked/there wasnt any street lights) was a common incidence for the kind of thing which happened to me, the almost getting robbed/being jumped part, not thecar stopping n giving me a ride home.

I nvr told my parents or family this n to this day i believe they dont know. I told my friends, one of whom also got robbed but far closer to his home. I believe he also walked home from the city or he took a bus in the evening but he walked n was jumped/robbed at a different part/road, i dont think anyone stopped to help him. He got home safe after tat tho.

Id ask him but he got in a accident (i think he was on his motorbike) n died just a few yrs ago, 2 or 3 yrs bk.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Went off alone with my other 15 year old friend into a dark park alone in Washington DC and no one else knew what we were doing

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I lived in an apartment for a year and we had 3 shootings on our street, and our neighbor 2 doors down was a drug dealer :pandarolleyes:
Things could've been worse. It's a good thing we minded our own business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread