COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Have you ever attempted a nuzlocke in Pokémon? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Leggo
Ship
Wreck
How did it go if you did? :susPepe:

Yili

♥ Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Nia ♥
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
no bc i get emotionally attached t o my pokemon :haylul:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I'd do one that is based on types. Like a grass nuzlocke... but then I wonder.. do they have to be pure grass types... And then I'll have a bunch of dual types and I feel like that would make a nuzlocke so much easier. The traditional nuzlocke format where you get the 1st on each route is just... unappealing to me. I mean I'd hate to be stuck with a ralts...

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Leggo
Ship
Wreck
no bc i get emotionally attached t o my pokemon :haylul:
I understand that as I do somewhat myself but I also like challenges so it balances out :haylul:

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Leggo
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t tried it yet but I really want to
You should go for it :sanapray: I'm doing a hardcore nuzlocke of Pokemon Diamond and preparing to face the 5th gym leader

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Leggo
Ship
Wreck
I'd do one that is based on types. Like a grass nuzlocke... but then I wonder.. do they have to be pure grass types... And then I'll have a bunch of dual types and I feel like that would make a nuzlocke so much easier. The traditional nuzlocke format where you get the 1st on each route is just... unappealing to me. I mean I'd hate to be stuck with a ralts...
For monotype teams you're allowed to use dual types as long as one of the types are your team type and depends on the game as for a mono fire type run of Platinum you'd only get 5 pokemon and only 2 would have dual types. :haylul:

Well there are worse pokemon to be stuck with like Zubat was one of my encounters at level 4 which meant it only had Leech Life and wouldn't get a STAB attack for another 13 levels so that was painful having to level it up but did make getting Crobat easier

Reactions Received
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
For monotype teams you're allowed to use dual types as long as one of the types are your team type and depends on the game as for a mono fire type run of Platinum you'd only get 5 pokemon and only 2 would have dual types. :haylul:

Well there are worse pokemon to be stuck with like Zubat was one of my encounters at level 4 which meant it only had Leech Life and wouldn't get a STAB attack for another 13 levels so that was painful having to level it up but did make getting Crobat easier
I'd say you could beat any of the games with enough grinding... Michael from MJTV beat red with just a magikarp.

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Leggo
Ship
Wreck
I'd say you could beat any of the games with enough grinding... Michael from MJTV beat red with just a magikarp.
Yeah with enough grinding you can do it with almost any pokemon which is why some people do hardcore nuzlockes which involve adding level caps to the Gym Leaders ace and average level of the Elite Four as well as no usable items in battle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread