Have you ever broken a bone? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
I've broken my wrist twice - on the SAME. ARM.

The first time was when I was nine. My parents and I were staying at a family friend's house for New Year's 1995-96, and New Year's morning (I think?), I was getting dressed on the guest bed when I fell off and broke my left arm. What a way to start off 1996, huh? lol

The second time was back in the summer of 20... 16? '17? I was walking the sidewalk leading up to my shrink's office, and I stumbled upon a gap (the building is downtown, and there was a lot of construction at the time), tripped, and made an awful landing on my left wrist. I didn't think it was actually broken at first (and for the longest time afterwards) because I could still move it, albeit not without feeling pain, so I waited for the longest time to finally get an x-ray. Let's just say there's now a permanent crick in the outside of my wrist.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
thankfully never happened to me, ever since i saw one of my classmates break her arm during a pe class in elementary school i was terrified of ever breaking anything so i'm extremely careful about that and i hope it never happens to me

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
never for me, but I have a friend who broke both ankles at the same time :wimwim:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
never for me, but I have a friend who broke both ankles at the same time :wimwim:
Oh, wow! Talk about out of commission for weeks! Unless she used crutches or a wheelchair?

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
thankfully never happened to me, ever since i saw one of my classmates break her arm during a pe class in elementary school i was terrified of ever breaking anything so i'm extremely careful about that and i hope it never happens to me
how severe was her injury if it caused a fear of breaking bones? That's good that you never broke a bone, though!

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
Oh, wow! Talk about out of commission for weeks! Unless she used crutches or a wheelchair?
yeah, he was stuck in a wheelchair for a while
the reason was really dumb too, no clue why he though jumping off a flight of stairs was a bright idea

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
yeah, he was stuck in a wheelchair for a while
the reason was really dumb too, no clue why he though jumping off a flight of stairs was a bright idea
haha same here! The things we do for fun... when I was in elementary school, the school I went to for fourth and fifth grades had a stage in the backj of the gym for assemblies and stuff. Well, one day I had the oh-so-bright idea of jumping off of it. I fell HARD on my legs, and it was a miracle they didn't break!

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
no but i wanted to break my leg when i was in middle school because i wanted to ride the elevator instead of walking up the stairs

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Fortunately I've never broken a bone.

But I've rolled my ankle a few times lol.

Reactions Received
100's of stiches but only my wrist once playing basketball.

Reactions: Areum101

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I’ve broken the same pinky toe twice and broke my tailbone twice as well :jisoosmh: it all hurt so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: Areum101

Areum101

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
www.youtube.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
My mom slammed me against a wall and broke my left leg. I've only seen pictures since I was too young to remember

Users who are viewing this thread