Have you ever tried any drugs? (1 Viewer)

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Nope, never wanted to. Old friends tried to get me to but nah, not interested.

Reactions: milk

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Funny story.
I was at a doctors office and they asked me if I had any problems with substances. I said no because I don't (no drugs, no alcohol, nothing). They just gave me a knowing look and said "Weed counts as a substance you know" :wimwim:
I don't smoke weed. Never have.

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Nope, never wanted to. Old friends tried to get me to but nah, not interested.
glad you stood your ground and didn't let anyone influence you to do something you weren't interested in. I know that happens far too often

Funny story.
I was at a doctors office and they asked me if I had any problems with substances. I said no because I don't (no drugs, no alcohol, nothing). They just gave me a knowing look and said "Weed counts as a substance you know" :wimwim:
I don't smoke weed. Never have.
omg haha. It's always to awkward when doctors ask you questions like that.... but sounds like you looked quite suspicious to them though :mgblush: I really hate when you tell the truth though and then it's obvious that they don't believe you or smth
I have smoked it before lololol

• Haha
Reactions: Jimin and Vikki

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
glad you stood your ground and didn't let anyone influence you to do something you weren't interested in. I know that happens far too often

omg haha. It's always to awkward when doctors ask you questions like that.... but sounds like you looked quite suspicious to them though :mgblush: I really hate when you tell the truth though and then it's obvious that they don't believe you or smth
I have smoked it before lololol
To be honest I think it was because I have dyed hair and a lot of people the doctor saw did have a substance abuse issue :wimwim:

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
I think I was lucky enough to have these friends actually respect my choice not to, even if they had tried. Lucky indeed. They never really treated me any differently.

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
To be honest I think it was because I have dyed hair and a lot of people the doctor saw did have a substance abuse issue :wimwim:
Reminds me of when I go to the doctor or urgent care feeling extra extra nauseous and no matter what I say about me being pregnant was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE they still don't believe me and do a useless test anyway. Every time I'm just like, "Well, I aleady told you it wasn't possible."

What a waste of time and effort.:joshmeh:

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of when I go to the doctor or urgent care feeling extra extra nauseous and no matter what I say about me being pregnant was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE they still don't believe me and do a useless test anyway. Every time I'm just like, "Well, I aleady told you it wasn't possible."

What a waste of time and effort.:joshmeh:
Oh yeah, I've gone through that too, except I wasn't even nauseous, I was depressed :wimwim:

• Haha
Reactions: Jimin

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Vikki

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Vikki

Emanresu

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Used to smoke a lot of weed. But I haven't for a decade.

Hard drugs?

Cocaine, LSA, LSD.

I had a phase in college.

But now I don't even drink except for social occasions.

I have an addictive personality. And I dare not get into a drug use lifestyle. Especially stimulants. With things like weed and alcohol I never lost control. But with stimulants I can't just do it leisurely. I lose myself. (Not to mention the legality).

Reactions: Mew

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
  • Haha

Users who are viewing this thread