Have you guys ever seen a crime in progress? :o (1 Viewer)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I haven't seen one really but one time I was just walking home and I saw two men run by me, strapped with guns (I assume because of the shape) and their vests read "Parole Officer".
I think I may have spotted some people chasing down someone who skipped parole :pandaomg:

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
Pretty sure I saw a drug deal in process :wimwim:
i think the closest i got to that was people smoking weed in a del taco parking lot before it was legal

where was the process processing :pepelook:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.
helicopters holy crappeu :bigcatclap::bigcatclap:

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Pretty sure that guy that followed me from the pharmacy thought I was his drug dealer :D. so I was about to witness the mysterious ways of the underground. Can´t blame the poor fella since I do look like a proper junkie, but on the serious note, I have seen my friend stealing earring in H and M, I have also seen a lady stealing some make up in the drugstore :D. masterpiece.

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Soogi

Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:
gosh your street is wild :nekosweat:

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:

• Sad
Reactions: Yili and Soogi

Soogi

Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:
yea i have an outdoor bunny and theyre extremely sensitive to loud noises so we have to keep him inside all day in case they start early or something. it sucks because he hates being inside, he'll keep scratching the door and begging to be let out and i feel so bad for him :reallysadcat:

• Sad
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
I once saw three guys apparently trying to break a store's door at the side of the road.
I also saw someone, a boy, running with a wallet while another guy was running behind him and asking people to grab him.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
A robbery. A food robbery.

The guy started chasing him, and I guess the thief gave up 'cause he turned around and handed him the pizza.

• Haha

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Jeez I’m so sheltered lol

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread