Headphones or Speaker (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
When you are not in public what is your music/audio listening apparatus? Do you use speakers or headphones? If the latter what kind?

I used to use the Skull Candy Cassette, which honestly I only bought because I couldn't afford the Crusher.. But I did buy the Crusher a couple months ago and I am satisfied with them. I have not used earbuds in a year or two. Honestly, I am used to over the ear that inner ear would prolly sound weird to me now. lol..

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
songs with bass sound amazing with my headphones, so i listen with headphones unless i'm watching something that isn't music

Reactions Received
Ship
songs with bass sound amazing with my headphones, so i listen with headphones unless i'm watching something that isn't music
old yt videos used to be murder on headphones...

Wicked

Get Off My Lawn
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When you are not in public what is your music/audio listening apparatus? Do you use speakers or headphones? If the latter what kind?

I used to use the Skull Candy Cassette, which honestly I only bought because I couldn't afford the Crusher.. But I did buy the Crusher a couple months ago and I am satisfied with them. I have not used earbuds in a year or two. Honestly, I am used to over the ear that inner ear would prolly sound weird to me now. lol..
It depends on my mood tbh on which I choose to use. I have a Sony buds set I got from Sam's Club years ago and it isn't broken yet which is insane. :wimwim: I also use apple ear buds, both wired and the airpods. I also have a Jlab over the ears wireless set but I'm looking to replace that eventually with a proper gaming one. Someday. Yeah.

For speakers I'm boring and just use my laptop. Sometimes Alexa. I do have a small JBL speaker somewhere I guess lol... I forgot where I put it.

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Skullcandy earbuds are my default. I also use iFrogz headphones.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Cheap-ass headphones, cos id break expensive ones too quick. N i can replave cheap ones easierly.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
usually headphones. when i play something using speakers it needs to be quite loud and i can't really do this unless i'm alone at home because my mom and my grandmother have very different tastes in music than i do so i don't want to annoy them or hear my grandmother commenting on what i listen to which already happened a few times. the only exception is that i often have a tv channel playing older music as some kind of background noise in my room and obviously i'm not going to plug headphones to a tv :wonugl:

izcream

IVE DEBUTATION
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
produce &
Pronouns
kdrama simp
Ship
Wreck
ngl it depends on my mood, there are days when i would prefer using headphones and there are days when i would prefer blasting my music loudly :wimwim:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
If it's for ambient, speakers. If I'm working and I try to focus, headphones :sanapray:

Users who are viewing this thread