Intro Hello, everyone. (1 Viewer)

joyride

Flop
Reactions Received
Hi, I'm here from AKP (I have the same username on there, and I'm fantasy on Hallyu Central). I've heard a lot of great things about this forum, which is why I decided to sign up : )

I'm a multi-stan/primarily a girl group stan, but I have the utmost love for SEVENTEEN, NCT, and EXO.

Red Velvet are my ults.; they were actually my first foray into K-pop. I also really like BLACKPINK, WJSN, LOONA, GFRIEND, and EVERGLOW.

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
Hi, I'm here from AKP (I have the same username on there, and I'm fantasy on Hallyu Central). I've heard a lot of great things about this forum, which is why I decided to sign up : )

I'm a multi-stan/primarily a girl group stan, but I have the utmost love for SEVENTEEN, NCT, and EXO.

Red Velvet are my ults.; they were actually my first foray into K-pop. I also really like BLACKPINK, WJSN, LOONA, GFRIEND, and EVERGLOW.
Welcome

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Welcome to KS!

You have great taste in GGs!
:nekolove:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
welcome ^^

joyride

Flop
Reactions Received
Welcome to the forum, Im puma aka the coolest moa on this forum hope you enjoy your time on here! :taesip:
I love your dp! Thank you <3

welcome to KPS! This is a really fun forum and the staff are chill. I'm sure you will enjoy it here! Great taste in groups
Thank you, fellow Choerry stan <3

Hi, thank you <3 Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I recognize you from Hallyu Central as well.

Welcome, great to see another NCTzen :nekolove:
Thank you <3 Who's your bias, btw?

joyride

Flop
Reactions Received

dnb

Wendy's Rain Stops
Reactions Received
Red Velvet are my ults.; they were actually my first foray into K-pop.
Welcome! Come join us at the Red Velvet thread as we wait for their next comeback.

Reactions Received
Ship
Welcome. Make sure to get your 3 threads a day and twenty subsequent posts if you're interested in collecting cards... and feel free to ignore our resident elmo (*coughs* @Drew_B *coughs*)... He likes to be the straight and brunette version of Milo Yianopoulos :lisalaugh:

But I have the same username as I did on there. I haven't been active in a while, so if you joined after 2019 you might not know me. lol

I'ma get you a cowboy hat in just a minute...

Users who are viewing this thread