COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hello, hello ♥ (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Some of you might already know me (as a former awards team member on AKP or we're already friends), but hello to everyone else I've never spoken to!

My name is Annika (I don't have an issue with telling people that, I'd actually prefer if people called me by my name), I am 24 turning 25 on April 15th and I'm from a small country in Europe called Estonia, so most likely the only person you have ever met from there. I first heard K-pop back in 2008, through a mutual friend who I met on an online game called Fiesta Online, he introduced me to SE7EN, and later on, I learnt about Wonder Girls, because that MMORPG had Tell Me dances. I was a casual fan for years (mainly listening to the big 3 artists during 2009-2011) until 2012 when one of my friends who knew I liked Super Junior, got me their Sexy, Free & Single album and that's the reason why I'm still here. I'm a boy group stan but I like a fair share of girl group songs as well.

I don't stan any specific group right now (R.I.P W1). I guess I can say that I stan Daniel who has been my UB since 2017 March. These days I'm more about enjoying the music though, rather than obsessing over it, so I consider myself a casual fan of K-pop. Outside K-pop, I also listen to some J-pop, mainly EXILE TRIBE groups. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me!

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welcome :D

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welcome to the forums Annika! I hope that you enjoy your stay here, looking forward to see the jpop section lighten up since you're a fan of jpop :sanapray:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcome to the forums Annika! I hope that you enjoy your stay here, looking forward to see the jpop section lighten up since you're a fan of jpop:sanapray:
Thank you so much! I'll try to be as active as possible and post there when possible. :maheart:
Welcome! I'm glad you got out of the hell hole :pandahappy:
Please be active :pandalove:
It was a long time coming but I am free.. it feels great, you know. :yolk:
My OG awards member :maheart: da feelz
WELCOMEEE :pandalove:
MY BELGI :maheart::pepeheart:
Welcome!! :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

I'm just sad I no longer have the best dp:yolk:
Thank you!!! :pepeheart:

And how? Your Jihoon DP is super cute. ;;;;

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Attachments

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will love it here :pandalove:

we all are really chill here so I think you will fit in perfectly with us all

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS. I hope you enjoy it here!
:pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread