COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hello! I'm here~ (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back to KS! :)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hate how I have the flop rank lol
Keep active and that will change soon enough :).

I think personalising it at anytime comes with having donated to the forum, if you are interested in that once you have settled here and like it enough on KS.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Keep active and that will change soon enough :).

I think personalising it at anytime comes with having donated to the forum, if you are interested in that once you have settled here and like it enough on KS.
I'm broke lol 14 with no job so no on that one but I'd like to maybe do it one day
Yeah i gotta stay active lol

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm broke lol 14 with no job so no on that one but I'd like to maybe do it one day
Yeah i gotta stay active lol
It's good to hear people want to be active on the forum! Especially during events, it's great to see so many participating and having fun. This forum has a great events team that put together good events/games etc. :)

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It's good to hear people want to be active on the forum! Especially during events, it's great to see so many participating and having fun. This forum has a great events team that put together good events/games etc. :)
This is my og account, the problem got fixed. I participated in the pride event~ didn't win though but one of my friends did, @gayzone so I'm happy for her!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is my og account, the problem got fixed. I participated in the pride event~ didn't win though but one of my friends did, @gayzone so I'm happy for her!
I love the username 'sunsetsana' haha, will you be sticking with the one you have now or switch back (or edit) to sunsetsana?

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I love the username 'sunsetsana' haha, will you be sticking with the one you have now or switch back (or edit) to sunsetsana?
I might change to sunsetsana all depends. People know me as miniminhee on akp so thst's what i used

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol welcome back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread