Intro hello it's me (again) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
:dubuwave:
look who came crawling back here after 84 years

I decided to leave for a bit because school was taking over my life and just draining me mentally so I had to put this place to the side

I've finished my studies for the semester tho so I decided to log back in and see what's going on... this christmas layout kinda cute although the snow's lowkey blocking hyuna's face :haylul:

will I promise I'll stay active here? No because last time I did that I disappeared like a week later but asdfksghjd it's nice to be back here again! How's everyone been doing though?

Reactions Received
welcome back :dubuwave:
thank you!! it's nice to see you around

I don't think we've met. hello, welcome back to KPS! I guess your location is accurate after all :mgblush:
HELPHDJKHJ I was trapped down there for months and didn't know how to find my way out :wonugl: nice to meet you btw!

Eyyy it's great to see you again! :nekolove:
thanks vikki :pepelgbt: your sig is gorgeous btw

hiii!!! how have you been?
heyyy I've been alright! just feels great relaxing after such a stressful semester lol

Welcome back :dubuwave: I only joined recently, nice to meet you!
thank you! and welcome aboard, I hope you've been liking it here so far :nekolove:

Wow, I have missed you!

HIII MISSED YOU TOO

how'd you like their latest album :jenniesmug:

I agree about the snow graphic lol it's also lowkey blocking Jimin's cute little laughing face whenever he throws his head back. lol

Edit: Anyway, I don't believe we've met - I'm Steph! What's your name?
ahjhdajk poor jimin

and nice to meet you! I'm Aaron, I think my activity started slowing down around the time you joined ahaha (just noticed you also joined on my bday :pepelook:)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Welcome back!
:pikahappy:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Welcome back

Reactions Received
Ship
:dubuwave:
look who came crawling back here after 84 years

I decided to leave for a bit because school was taking over my life and just draining me mentally so I had to put this place to the side

I've finished my studies for the semester tho so I decided to log back in and see what's going on... this christmas layout kinda cute although the snow's lowkey blocking hyuna's face :haylul:

will I promise I'll stay active here? No because last time I did that I disappeared like a week later but asdfksghjd it's nice to be back here again! How's everyone been doing though?

Welcome back!! Same thing happened to me too :llama_laugh:

Reactions Received
Reactions Received

Users who are viewing this thread