COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hello...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Are you excited I am here?

• sure I am, why not

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • meh

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Okay basically, I am a former Onehallyu and akp user. you can call me ripia. I havent touched a thread in ... damn like 9 months.. probably the longest time in my life lmao I mean since 2013 probably my longest hiatus.

I have been thinking of returning to forum life for about a month now maybe more. It's not that I fell out of love with thread making or kpop. I really could never. its like embedded into my damn mind to make threads. It's just the drain it was having on me on the community side, its like I felt as tho there were a thousand eyes on me at all times. I felt like I couldnt breathe and I felt like a disturbance. It was like forcing myself to be somewhere just because I have a right to be.

the reason why I registered here is kinda embarrassing. I was unsure if my thread making talent or skill was still there. I really mean it when I say I havent touched a thread in that long I never made no alts or anything. I honestly haven't kept up with anything in kpop.... maybe I forgot how to interact with users, what if I have an anxiety attack! my mind has been a horrible dark places and really just nothing internet related. just the struggle of living in a cruel disastrous world which never ceases to amaze you just how worse things can get. So the switch would be rather drastic, let me warm up first lol when I return to akp that will be the real comeback, this is practice. (nobody tell akp that I am here or akp users I dont want them to know I'm betraying them shhh)

can someone update me on kpop these days?? whatever happened to the produce girl group are they as big as ioi was? and itzy who are they?

if you somehow do remember me and do not appreciate my presence then i am sorry, let me know and I'll do my best to avoid you, however I am all good with everyone.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oof Ripia you're here! :sj_weary:
You'll find this site much better than all the others and we do love a good thread maker!
Welcome back and I hope you'll be active :pandalove:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh and about IZ*ONE;
They're doing extremely well. Sold over 150K with their Korean debut album, which is now the best selling GG album of 2018 on Hanteo, surpassing BP and TWICE. They further sold over 310K with their Japanese debut album. They should be getting certified Platinum there. Their debut single, La Vie En Rose is about to become the best charting 2018 rookie single, surpassing Latata.

About Itzy;
Another incredible debut. They're doing really well. Already establishing their digital prowess with just their debut single!

As for the singles;
Dalla Dalla - I'm not a fan
La Vie En Rose - I LOVED

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Drew and Ripia in one day what is happening

I do remember you and your farewell thread, and yeah it's been a long time since that happened. I hope you enjoy the experience on this forum, it's really chill. Welcome to KPS :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oof Ripia you're here! :sj_weary:
You'll find this site much better than all the others and we do love a good thread maker!
Welcome back and I hope you'll be active :pandalove:
you never replied me bish *crying racoon*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Drew and Ripia in one day what is happening

I do remember you and your farewell thread, and yeah it's been a long time since that happened. I hope you enjoy the experience on this forum, it's really chill. Welcome to KPS :)
its a really impressive website honestly really good layout. I really like the look.

not digging those emojis tho.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
its a really impressive website honestly really good layout. I really like the look.

not digging those emojis tho.
Lol well I hope they grow on you over time, I love them :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh and about IZ*ONE;
They're doing extremely well. Sold over 150K with their Korean debut album, which is now the best selling GG album of 2018 on Hanteo, surpassing BP and TWICE. They further sold over 310K with their Japanese debut album. They should be getting certified Platinum there. Their debut single, La Vie En Rose is about to become the best charting 2018 rookie single, surpassing Latata.

About Itzy;
Another incredible debut. They're doing really well. Already establishing their digital prowess with just their debut single!

As for the singles;
Dalla Dalla - I'm not a fan
La Vie En Rose - I LOVED
Ohh yes I heard that rose song I liked it didnt know it was them tho.

what about boy groups?? not really your expertise tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I got permanently banned before I could :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
YOURE LYING ... NO IT CANT BE ... NO NO NO NO NO NO I WONT ACCEPT THAT WHAT DID YOU DO BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NONONONONONONONONO

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ohh yes I heard that rose song I liked it didnt know it was them tho.

what about boy groups?? not really your expertise tho
You know I don't know shit what's going on with Boy groups. Umm BTS is doing well? xD
YOURE LYING ... NO IT CANT BE ... NO NO NO NO NO NO I WONT ACCEPT THAT WHAT DID YOU DO BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NONONONONONONONONO
I challenged the dictatorship and got exiled :pepecry1:
Then when some users tried to back me and the other group of people who got perm banned up, they said I wasn't relevant to site anyway... After 5 years of giving my time to that flop site :pepecry1:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You know I don't know shit what's going on with Boy groups. Umm BTS is doing well? xD
Lol who really cares tbh boy groups let me down these days.

I challenged the dictatorship and got exiled :pepecry1:
Then when some users tried to back me and the other group of people who got perm banned up, they said I wasn't relevant to site anyway... After 5 years of giving my time to that flop site :pepecry1:
:( this has ruined my return :( akp is not akp without darkyoda47 and yes I'm triggered you took the numbers off your username >.>

I got a brief update about everyone fighting the staff. couldnt be bothered to look into it tho lmao. when I return i will take over akp and I will bring you back I promise you!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it around here!
I used to be a team member over at AKP 'til I got fired for being too happy the forum crashed for over 6 hours, lol.
what was your username? xD and shit all these bans.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here!
there is something familiar about your username I cant quite recall. just rings a bell.

and luhan and yesung??? damn that exquisite taste

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol who really cares tbh boy groups let me down these days.
Nooo wait check out TXT. I like them :pandalove:
:( this has ruined my return :( akp is not akp without darkyoda47 and yes I'm triggered you took the numbers off your username >.>

I got a brief update about everyone fighting the staff. couldnt be bothered to look into it tho lmao. when I return i will take over akp and I will bring you back I promise you!!!
No thanks man. I ain't ever going back to that site. This place is much better and it's also gotten real homey here the past few weeks :pandalove:
But do mention the time I was queen of that site, when you return. Make sure my name is not forgotten :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread