MV Help finding a song (1 Viewer)

SaMeilink

Flop
Reactions Received
Hey all! So, I remember really enjoying this one song, but with life and everything I forgot about it.

It was a boy group, and if I remember correctly it was an actual band. The song was more in the rock or pop punk category, I think. The main idea or theme was about rape or abuse and staying strong. In the music video, between cutting to look at the members singing, there was a girl in a yellow dress, crying while wandering in the city at night. I remember listening to this song around 2012-2013.

Please help, I would love to listen to it again.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
There aren’t many bands in kpop that old. Some that come to mind are Nell, FTIsland, CNBlue, and Ggukasten. You could maybe start looking through their stuff and see if they look familiar?

SaMeilink

Flop
Reactions Received
There aren’t many bands in kpop that old. Some that come to mind are Nell, FTIsland, CNBlue, and Ggukasten. You could maybe start looking through their stuff and see if they look familiar?
I'll check out Nell and Gukasten. I'll look back through CNBlue and FTIsland, but I thought the group I'm looking for was more 'indie' than them.

Reactions: Vikki

Users who are viewing this thread