Rumor Here's some JYP tea (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
I'm my sister's husband girlfriend's boyfriend's wife and he invested some in some JYP stocks a while ago so JYP told him some exclusive information so I'm going to share this to you guys:
  • JYP actually hates women which is why he acts like he loves TWICE so no one finds out he's a masculinist.
  • Chan actually saved the "baby girl" photo and sent it to his boyfriend Felix but he didn't want anyone to know so he calls Stays baby girls
  • Woojin was kicked out for dating JYP's wife's son's boyfriend.
  • Jihyo broke up with Daniel because he didn't know how to put on shower curtains
  • Tzuyu actually owns a glock and practices hunting on the daily
  • The strawberry "costume" Lia wore was actually not a costume, she's genuinely a strawberry and JYP wanted to introduce the idea to the fans first before revealing her true form.
  • Somi actually left JYP because JYP always smelled like stale candy corn
  • RuPaul actually auditioned to JYP in 2008 but got rejected because he "didn't have that star quality". Guess who's laughing now?
  • Jackson offered to donate 100 mil to JYP because they were going broke and they were so humiliated that they kicked all of GOT7 out
  • Jeongyeon and Jimin have been fighting since Spring Day era because Jeongyeon told his girlfriend he washed his face with the same soap he uses to wash his car
  • Chan is actually not as nice as you think, my source said he once ran him over with his car and spat on him.
Have a Chaeryoung

Ask me if you have any questions!

So I don't get sued, this is satire and completely a joke. Ty to @Lovely_Cornchips for the idea.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Most tea accounts on IG agree with this information btw

Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
Most tea accounts on IG agree with this information btw
someone tried to create a kpop ver of deuxmoi but everything sent in was basically fanfiction :yolk:

• Haha
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
someone tried to create a kpop ver of deuxmoi but everything sent in was basically fanfiction :yolk:
I know a certain someone on a certain forum that sounds like they would do that :jenniesmug:

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
  • Love

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I heard from my dogs favourite relatives owner who has the same dog groomer as JYP, that JYP is actually a masochist who likes to get humiliated by pretty girls. That's why he keeps appearing in ridiculous roles in MVs for all of JYP's GGs. (and never the Boygroups)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
I heard from my dogs favourite relatives owner that JYP is actually a masochist who likes to get humiliated by pretty girls. That's why he keeps appearing in ridiculous roles in MVs for all of JYP's GGs. (and never the Boygroups)
So he's a woman-hating masochist...I feel kind of bad for him. Imagine being in love with what you hate most... :reallysadcat:

#misogynistswithJYP

• Haha
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
So he's a woman-hating masochist...I feel kind of bad for him. Imagine being in love with what you hate most... :reallysadcat:

#misogynistswithJYP
I think hating them might be a part of the kink for him. Getting humiliated by somebody/something you hate is all the more humiliating!

• Wow
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit

Users who are viewing this thread