Intro Hey Everyone! (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Veritastar

Flop
Reaction score
Hey! I'm glad I found this place. I love forums like these.

I have only been a kpop fan for about a month. BTS got me interested, and one day a month ago I was listening to kpop radio on Pandora and I heard "Take Off" by WayV. Until then I didn't have any serious interest in kpop. From there I became a fan of WayV and naturally found my way to NCT. I'm also a fan of A.C.E. I listen to a lot of different groups and single artist, but I only stan a few. My biggest stan is actually Wonho. I saw him in a fan cam 6 months ago on Twitter and asked the person who posted it who he was because at the time I had no clue. I forgot I asked until this week and realized the person who posted that video of Wonho answered me. I'm glad I remembered, it kind of feels like fate that I found him again when I did. That might sound weird to some people, but that's how I feel about it. :)

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I know I'm going to have fun posting.

MinKarat

Flop
Reaction score

I have only been a kpop fan for about a month. BTS got me interested, and one day a month ago I was listening to kpop radio on Pandora and I heard "Take Off" by WayV. Until then I didn't have any serious interest in kpop. From there I became a fan of WayV and naturally found my way to NCT. I'm also a fan of A.C.E. I listen to a lot of different groups and single artist, but I only stan a few. My biggest stan is actually Wonho. I saw him in a fan cam 6 months ago on Twitter and asked the person who posted it who he was because at the time I had no clue. I forgot I asked until this week and realized the person who posted that video of Wonho answered me. I'm glad I remembered, it kind of feels like fate that I found him again when I did. That might sound weird to some people, but that's how I feel about it. :)

Hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums! I'm a fan of A.C.E as well :dubuwave:

Yolks

Jaehyun fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck

Welcome to the forums! That's some amazing taste you've got there~ :pepeheart:
I hope you have a great time here in KS!!

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
WELCOME!~

I hope you enjoy it here!

Jakey_Yoda

Stream Rain On Me!
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum! I Stan WayV too, I usually have a whole WayV aesthetic but I’m prepping for BLACKPINK’s comeback lol

yoda_jen

🌈happy pride ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
welcome ~ hope you will love it here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)