COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Hi guys :3 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hi guys, it's been a while, I don't know how many of the people I used to know is still here, and I'm not sure if you guys remembers me, but for the ones remaining, how have you been? How's life going? I really wish to have more time to catch up, but I miss you and I hope everything is going amazing, you were so important in my life and I'm so greatful to have met all of you.

Love, Butter
:pepeheart:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello, i don't think i met you but it's nice to meet you now

i love taehyung too bless :sanapray:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm quite fine :) and little butter is taking a nap, that's why I have some free time lol
what about you??? what's new?
Well compared to when you last saw me I'm doing so well mentally, which makes me very happy ofc. I'm alone today since my family is hiking and I'm staying with my dog, who I don't think you've ever seen? I'm not sure it's been a while. But overall I'm doing pretty good, stressed about school still but not to the extent I was before :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well compared to when you last saw me I'm doing so well mentally, which makes me very happy ofc. I'm alone today since my family is hiking and I'm staying with my dog, who I don't think you've ever seen? I'm not sure it's been a while. But overall I'm doing pretty good, stressed about school still but not to the extent I was before :maheart:
omg I'mso happy to hear that you're doing well, I don't think I met your pal so I demand pictures of the cute fella

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg I'mso happy to hear that you're doing well, I don't think I met your pal so I demand pictures of the cute fella
I will be so happy to oblige, everyone I know sees photos of her because she's so cute :lisalaugh:
I also got a cat after my old one passed away, he's also adorable
2019-11-04.jpeg

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back!
:pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Hi guys, it's been a while, I don't know how many of the people I used to know is still here, and I'm not sure if you guys remembers me, but for the ones remaining, how have you been? How's life going? I really wish to have more time to catch up, but I miss you and I hope everything is going amazing, you were so important in my life and I'm so greatful to have met all of you.

Love, Butter
so you like
Jungkook
i got him as card

welcome back

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them

Love, Butter
Welcome back

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Hello, we haven´t met, but happy to change that ♥.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they're so adorable!!!! they get along well?
They do but their playing is a bit scary. My dog will put his whole head in her mouth and he tries escaping. She’s careful not to hurt him but it’s still scary :jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread