Intro hi minimum of characters etc (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

anaraqueen

Flop
Reaction score
my name is ana raquel and i am from #cometobrazil

i discovered this forum thanks to a friend of mine (but she doesn't have an account here yet so sakdlskal). i've been a k/j music stan for quite some time now. my contact with japanese music in general happened because i'm an animangame fan since i was 5 or so. my favorite japanese artist is Nana Mizuki, mostly because of her anime songs.

my first contact with south korean music was because of rhythm game such as DDR and PIU, where I loved to play songs from Lee Jung Hyun (which is still my favorite asian artist to this day PLEASE MAKE NEW SONGS) and BoA. I've became more aware of K-pop in general back in early 2009 though. today, the only groups i closely follow are Dreamcatcher and LOONA, but I try to listen to anything from the ladies at least.

other than that, i'm a hi nrg eurodance and eurobeat fan - and i'm trying to produce some eurobeat myself, something like Namie Amuro in her Super Monkeys era, i stan.

thanks for having me. xx

Last edited:

Vipmulti

Nugu
Reaction score
other than that, i'm a hi nrg eurodance and eurobeat fan - and i'm trying to produce some eurobeat myself, something like Namie Amuro in her Super Monkeys era, i stan.
We re automatically friends Cause of this and we haven’t even taked yet

Lol jk

Nice to meet you.
there are a quite ofjpop stans here,
although I can’t name em right now.
I’m not active as much as I used to be, but I hope to see you around!
hope you make many friends here

anaraqueen

Flop
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Welcome home

Oh, I like this song from that era of Namie

I like eurobeat a lot too
aww this is IT. it's my favorite from that era too and might even be my favorite song of her career.

We re automatically friends Cause of this and we haven’t even taked yet
hi how are you

Jakey_Yoda

Stream Rain On Me!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you like it here and stick around. If you like anime we have a section for that, there’s even a tag list if you want updates. The J pop section has also been quite active lately so you should make plenty Of friends there!

yoda_jen

↠@bulletproof is the noora to my eva↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
hola!
hope you will enjoy it here :nekolove:

• Love
Reactions: anaraqueen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)