hit or miss groups (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
egotistic, starry night, and gogobebe are the ones that i totally like from their title tracks
I love Egoistic, hated Starry Night, Gogobebe is eh for me though. I really like Piano man and Decalcomanie the most probably but I really like Egoistic with that.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalqueen

naturalqueen

Trainee
Reactions Received
I love Egoistic, hated Starry Night, Gogobebe is eh for me though. I really like Piano man and Decalcomanie the most probably but I really like Egoistic with that.
i thought starry night was universally liked:jisoosmh:

mamamoo's old tracks were good for me, but it does not have any replay factor for me

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
i thought starry night was universally liked:jisoosmh:

mamamoo's old tracks were good for me, but it does not have any replay factor for me
Nah Starry Night was too boring for me I guess? Or I felt like I heard it before or something.

• Wow

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
NCT has very experimental music that sometimes is just not my style, but sometimes I do enjoy their songs a lot. They're a group I bias but definitely don't prefer some of the stuff they've released

• Wow

naturalqueen

Trainee
Reactions Received
Gfriend, Twice, and EXO
for me twice music was good, i was kind of reluctant checking them out because of their concept
but seeing their concept right now compared to the past, i prefer their cute concept... their 2020 music is a miss for me (icsm is okay)

for exo, there was a time where their music was boring... but i like most of their title tracks

Reactions: lexus

Users who are viewing this thread