COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Holy F----Arya (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Holy F----Arrya

SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 EPISODE 2 (LATEST EPISODE)

Arya nude.

Probably the thing I least expect to happen ever in this entire 8 season series.

Nah never gonna happen.

No way.

Fucking Joffrey coming back as the Nightking is more likely.

Cersei marrying Jon Snow is more likely.

Hell everything is more likely.

That shit just ain't ever gonna happen.

I mean... Lots of other naked people. Sure...

I mean tons of other naked people.

Practically half the cast has been naked.

But nah....

Uh uh.

Not Arya.

*Laughs with foolish certainty*

*Watches S8E2*

Holy shit it's Arya nude!

*Spits out cheerios*

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wouldn't be surprised if Gendry ends up on the throne and Arya being the queen tbh, Robert said it in the first episode of the first season that a Baratheon and Stark will wed and well now we have this

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Holy F----Arrya

SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 EPISODE 2 (LATEST EPISODE)

Arya nude.

Probably the thing I least expect to happen ever in this entire 8 season series.

Nah never gonna happen.

No way.

Fucking Joffrey coming back as the Nightking is more likely.

Cersei marrying Jon Snow is more likely.

Hell everything is more likely.

That shit just ain't ever gonna happen.

I mean... Lots of other naked people. Sure...

I mean tons of other naked people.

Practically half the cast has been naked.

But nah....

Uh uh.

Not Arya.

*Laughs with foolish certainty*

*Watches S8E2*

Holy shit it's Arya nude!

*Spits out cheerios*
She's an adult now. Did u never come across the viral Hermione is legal now meme? I wasn't even looking or thinking it but just randomly came across it once. Maisie reportedly has a boyfriend n her bestie Sophie Turner is getting married to a Jonas brother, so it's just part of growing up in public n on Game of Thrones.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gendry ends up on the throne and Arya being the queen tbh, Robert said it in the first episode of the first season that a Baratheon and Stark will wed and well now we have this
Guess u just watched yeah?

Im shook but don't dare hope, that in the end
I lowkey shipped them from when Arya was ten? n Gendry was ?older? But still surprised me in a good way.

i found it quite sweet after watching the episode yesterday that the producers let her choose her comfort level in the nudity involved.

Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

I lowkey shipped them from when Arya was ten? n Gendry was ?older? But still surprised me in a good way.

i found it quite sweet after watching the episode yesterday that the producers let her choose her comfort level in the nudity involved.
i haven't watched any full episode yet, only kept up with Arya's plotline cuz she's bae lmao, imma wait till all episode are out :zoomeyes:
But yeah I agree, it's really respectful from the show runners to let her decide how much for her comfort and i think pretty much everyone always shipped Arya with Gendry lmao

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@bulletproof and me were freaking out in our dm lol. This scene was just too good :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i haven't watched any full episode yet, only kept up with Arya's plotline cuz she's bae lmao, imma wait till all episode are out :zoomeyes:
But yeah I agree, it's really respectful from the show runners to let her decide how much for her comfort and i think pretty much everyone always shipped Arya with Gendry lmao
Agree, think ur right lots shipped Ardry/Genrya(idk the ship name) but it never occurred to me last week, or in the 2 years since season 7 came out. The whole series seems too bleak for hope spots like Gendry n Arya getting married n having a happy ending(all meanings intended.) 😍

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Agree, think ur right lots shipped Ardry/Genrya(idk the ship name) but it never occurred to me last week, or in the 2 years since season 7 came out. The whole series seems too bleak for hope spots like Gendry n Arya getting married n having a happy ending(all meanings intended.) 😍
I think it will happen, Jon will kill Daenerys because she will turn villain after beating Cersei, Jon wouldn't want the Iron Throne and I think Tyrion might be the right hand of Sansa then or either Arya/Gendry

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
She's an adult now. Did u never come across the viral Hermione is legal now meme? I wasn't even looking or thinking it but just randomly came across it once. Maisie reportedly has a boyfriend n her bestie Sophie Turner is getting married to a Jonas brother, so it's just part of growing up in public n on Game of Thrones.

Oh you misunderstand me.

I'm totally down for Arya nude.

😊

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I think it will happen, Jon will kill Daenerys because she will turn villain after beating Cersei, Jon wouldn't want the Iron Throne and I think Tyrion might be the right hand of Sansa then or either Arya/Gendry
i only like the last one cos Tyrion n Arya r like my favorite chars, the others r too emo or sth for me.
Hey, ur House Lannister in the event, why no House thread where u pump up ur hse n we other hses bash u. Good fun yeah. Team building n all that, or an anon like other hses r doing. My hse had a house thread but no anon cos not my thing n time zones.

Shd tag my hse @Mangoey @Crackhead @NogaNono @taemkitten @ImhereandImded

Oh you misunderstand me.

I'm totally down for Arya nude.

😊
Oh yeah, now it's ok/fine?, but kinda creepy before n I really never thot of it.

ETA I like how almost everything in this thread is hidden behind spoiler tags.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
You never watched a full episode ever? Or just this season?

I'm trying to imagine how it would work to just watch Arya scenes the whole show through.

:llama_laugh:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i only like the last one cos Tyrion n Arya r like my favorite chars, the others r too emo or sth for me.
Hey, ur House Lannister in the event, why no House thread where u pump up ur hse n we other hses bash u. Good fun yeah. Team building n all that, or an anon like other hses r doing. My hse had a house thread but no anon cos not my thing n time zones.
cuz it feels like half of them is inactive lol, i dont see them anywhere lmao

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That GOT reach! Lol.

You should watch it it's good!
It's so long though, all the seasons :yolk: I feel like I have missed the hype train a bit now.

Yup, it's pretty much everywhere I go now, social media, news, friends talking about it.. this season in particular i guess people are really hyped about it end of it xd

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
It's so long though, all the seasons :yolk: I feel like I have missed the hype train a bit now.

Yup, it's pretty much everywhere I go now, social media, news, friends talking about it.. this season in particular i guess people are really hyped about it end of it xd

But just think..

You could marathon watch the WHOOOOOLE thing without interruption!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oof I was waiting to see who'd make a thread on this, @emanresu delivering again :yolk:

I thought surely they'll cut away and just imply the sex happened offscreen but nuh uh.
Kinda strange this is the first sex scene all season and it's Arya :yolk: I mean other than that short Bronn scene with 3 extras lol.
I know Arya and Sansa actresses are like same age irl but Sansa always seemed and looked older, well Sophie Turner more like, so I wouldn't be as shocked with her.
Arya shook me lol :joysip::oof_tea:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread