Closed ♡ how do i stop being a flop? ♡ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioAh

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
♡ ahh i've been trying to find a thread about this, and I feel like the answer is probably in the intro or something, but can someone please :lazypotato: help answer this here? HOW CAN I LEVEL UP <333 :wimwim:

WinterWonderland

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Website
bluebbonklie.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
You'll need to get more points which can be acquired in many ways. Some include posting threads, replying to threads, collecting card, following people, anniversaries, etc.

litc

Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Fandom
Multi
If you post more messages you will level up :wimwim:
Like li said if you post more, you’ll level up. There should be a progress bar telling you how far you are along (a percentage) to reaching the next rank.

the next rank after nugu is reached with 100 posts :sanapray:

ioAh

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
You'll need to get more points which can be acquired in many ways. Some include posting threads, replying to threads, collecting card, following people, anniversaries, etc.
♡ ahhh okay that makes so much more sense ty! time to start collecting cards :icgyu:

WinterWonderland

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Website
bluebbonklie.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
♡ ahhh okay that makes so much more sense ty! time to start collecting cards :icgyu:
You can start out with requesting the cards booster pack (I don’t remember how to get it but you can ask any Cards team member). Each day there is a daily challenge to complete. You can choose to complete either that or post two threads (one being in the Korean, Japan or China section). You will also need to make 15 posts on the forum, then you can request your daily card. There’s a free card day every two weeks. The opposite week is the card roulette. You basically enter cards to get rid of any you recieve the same number of cards back, just different ones. If you complete 6/7 days worth of daily challenges you can also collect a weekly card.

• Love
Reactions: ioAh

ioAh

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
You can start out with requesting the cards booster pack (I don’t remember how to get it but you can ask any Cards team member). Each day there is a daily challenge to complete. You can choose to complete either that or post two threads (one being in the Korean, Japan or China section). You will also need to make 15 posts on the forum, then you can request your daily card. There’s a free card day every two weeks. The opposite week is the card roulette. You basically enter cards to get rid of any you recieve the same number of cards back, just different ones. If you complete 6/7 days worth of daily challenges you can also collect a weekly card.
♡ omg tyyyyyy :yolk: i read through the cards threads yesterday and i lit can't wait for the weekend so i can have time to complete all of the requirements and get a booster and daily reward!! ty again xxxx ♡

hoeforvicton

❦ 𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖏𝖚𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖓 ❦
Reactions Received
Website
inthewonderland.carrd.co
Fandom
𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎
Pronouns
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞
Wreck
♡ ahh i've been trying to find a thread about this, and I feel like the answer is probably in the intro or something, but can someone please :lazypotato: help answer this here? HOW CAN I LEVEL UP <333 :wimwim:
reply to as many threads and multiple times.. that helped me ♡♡

WinterWonderland

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Website
bluebbonklie.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
They/them
Ship
Wreck
♡ omg tyyyyyy :yolk: i read through the cards threads yesterday and i lit can't wait for the weekend so i can have time to complete all of the requirements and get a booster and daily reward!! ty again xxxx ♡

No problem!! Common sets are usually easier to complete than rares (at least in my experiences). Focus on a few groups at a time, and don’t be afraid to visit peoples profiles or their trading threads to see what people have available for trade.

• Love
Reactions Received
Website
hoeformina.carrd.co
Fandom
swiftie
Pronouns
he // him
Ship
Wreck
just be nice to everyone, post appreciation on different threads and approach people who you think are friendly and likely to be friends with you. :pandatea: :taeminbread:

• Love

ioAh

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
I don't understand the question
What is the definition of flop anyway
Just be yourself :lucastwerk: :wendyface:
♡ I DONT WANNA FLOP AROUND i wanna twerk around or skip around or something BUT NOT FLOP :lucastwerk:

ioAh

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
No problem!! Common sets are usually easier to complete than rares (at least in my experiences). Focus on a few groups at a time, and don’t be afraid to visit peoples profiles or their trading threads to see what people have available for trade.
♡ ok my goal from now on is to complete an ateez set :mgblush:

• Love
Reactions: WinterWonderland

WinterWonderland

True Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Website
bluebbonklie.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
They/them