How Do You Lose Points? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Oh, that might be on account of not following the rules in the Emoji thread lol. They said they'd take 500 points off those that didn't follow the rules.

You've lost around 500, so it might well be that?
:dubuthink:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
i don't know but i sure hope i never lose my 65k :irenecrazy: 400 points is not much though so maybe it's just a mistake of some kind
It might be more because I think I was above 40K. I just don't know how points go missing unless someone was legit messing with my account lol

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Oh, that might be on account of not following the rules in the Emoji thread lol. They said they'd take 500 points off those that didn't follow the rules.

You've lost around 500, so it might well be that?
:dubuthink:
The emoji thread?

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
The emoji thread?
I just checked the Annual Emoji overhaul thread and you haven't commented in it. So I actually have no idea how you lost those 400/500 points.

Maybe it was a mistake or something?

• Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I just checked the Annual Emoji overhaul thread and you haven't commented in it. So I actually have no idea how you lost those 400/500 points.

Maybe it was a mistake or something?
I don't know who you talk to about this stuff with because I don't know who makes the points and gives them away? Yeah, I didn't even know there was an emoji thread.

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I don't even understand how yall get that many points to begin with :sanathink:
Don´t you get points for certain things like 10 threads (you get like 5 points), more likes than threads etc. I always get a notification :D.

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Don´t you get points for certain things like 10 threads (you get like 5 points), more likes than threads etc. I always get a notification :D.
Yeah but yall are in the thousands :wimwim: I suck at math, but yooo I don't see how 40 points here and there can add up to 40k :lisalaugh:

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Yeah but yall are in the thousands :wimwim: I suck at math, but yooo I don't see how 40 points here and there can add up to 40k :lisalaugh:
you get a lot for being a referral (I think 1,000 ?). Also after 1,000 posts you get 1,000 points and you get points for reactions that others leave to you (so you should always be generous and like everyone´s posts :D) etc. You can see your points in "trophies" part of your profile :).

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
you get a lot for being a referral (I think 1,000 ?). Also after 1,000 posts you get 1,000 points and you get points for reactions that others leave to you (so you should always be generous and like everyone´s posts :D) etc. You can see your points in "trophies" part of your profile :).
ooohHHh I knew the other stuff but I didn't know about referrals :jenniesmug:

Users who are viewing this thread