COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Variety How do You Play/Hangout with Yoo(tv show)-mixed gender trio comprising Rain, Lee Hyori n Yoo Jae Suk created for this summer (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
So Yoo Jae Suk, out of his many accomplishments/achievements/enterprises is on another tv show to add to his already many titled-library. Hangout with you/How do you play is about his activities (mostly created for this show, i think).
But wat i wanna post is tat 2000s superstars Rain b Lee Hyori r combining w Yoo to form a mixed gender trio for a summer song. I never knew Rain was so hilarious n fun.

Im gonna link to preview n clips only:
Preview of trio-

Clips of the episode, out of order im afraid cos youtube app is terrible to use.

Theyre both so awesome but i think hyori is better here, rain is superstar but his variety skills arentvas good as hers, i loved her in the coupl'a episodes i watched of hyori's homestay/bed n breakfast show with her husband, guest YoonA. I admire her for leaving idol life/taking different path n moving to jeju island.
But she still has skillz at variety/performing even tho years away.
(Not linking to full episodes cos not sure if hv eng subs).

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Previous episodes building up to the latest one:
Visiting hyori to persuade/entice her to join-

Also some prep before visiting/persuading hyori.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Rain(Bi)/Jung Jihoon auditions(?)/meeting to discuss his involvement/interest in the project:

Some discussion abt mixed gender korean/singing group-

I find it so hilarious n fun, tho i wondered early on why Rain agreed to it but as i watched on, i dint care anymore wat his reasons were-he was fully involved n as entertaining as he could be so it dint matter why, since he committed to it. Idk if theres more next week or in l8r episodes. Will update unless i dont remember to.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

While i was posting/or before or after, a live youtube on their official Hangout with You channel was going on to select the group's name n members' stage names.(its in korean for now).

Think it started 2 hrs ago (my time) n Im not gonna summarise it.
Edit: think the allkpop link gets it wrong, the timeline seemscto be yesterday june3rd tat they discussed their name live with fans/viewers.Sorry.
Edit 2: im thoroughlt confused when it happened. Im just gonna leave it as is now.

Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

While i was posting/or before or after, a live youtube on their official Hangout with You channel was going on to select the group's name n members' stage names.(its in korean for now).

Think it started 2 hrs ago (my time) n Im not gonna summarise it.
Edit: think the allkpop link gets it wrong, the timeline seemscto be yesterday june3rd tat they discussed their name live with fans/viewers.Sorry.
Edit 2: im thoroughlt confused when it happened. Im just gonna leave it as is now.
This is why I need to learn Korean, so I know wtf goes on without needing subtitles :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Hangout with you/How do you play episode 46 clips; Rain, Hyori n Yoo Jae Suk discusing their new group.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Episode 47 clips, starting with preview:

SSAK3 is their group name.

Clips from the show, im enjoying their interactions n humor.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Episode 48 preview:

Blind choosing their debut song n styling.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

I kinds literally hv no idea wat order to post these, tho i watched the whole episode last week. Putting them here bcos i find this show enjoyable.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

More clips of Hangout wity Yoo/How do you play latest episode (49 as of 20200620.)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Lee Hyori, kpop superstar-former Fin-KL n solo artist; has recently busy in a mixed-gender group with Rain n Yoo Jaesuk appearing on the show Hangout with Yoo/ How do you play( see OP.)
Hyori seemed reveling spotlight which she left b4. But during IG live(i think?), she volunteered at an animal shelter n hoped ppl wd treat animals better. That was main message i think she triied to put across.
During it: explanatory bit first-
Hyori n her husband, musician Sang Soon; live on Jeju Island away from hustle n bustle of Seoul. Previously the reality show Hyori's Homestay/Hyori Bed n B'fast featured idol intern working there. Season 1 had IU n Season 2 with YoonA. There was no season 3 so far in 2019.
Now an IG live(i think?) from Hyori clarifises her stand on whether there'll be another season(for now), No n maybe never. She answered a fan that she was uncomfortable her home was revealed. So it seems it may never happen.
Read the article n watch Hangout with Yoo to see Hyori n Rain n Yoo Jaesuk as SSAK3. (I dint write my post well n lazy to edit., sorry)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Lee Hyori n her husband Lee Sangsoon playing a song for consideration as SSAK3 debut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread