COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ How important is sex in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
How important do you think is sex in a relationship?

I'd say pretty important, especially because in relationships communication is important aaand good communication during sex = good sex. Obvi a relationship IS NOT based on sex, but it can be a good plus for sure and it can deepen the connection between partners. Also, I think it kind of feels like you remove some barriers and it's a nice kind of intimacy. But ngl, I'm not a one-night-stand fan, so I value this intimacy on an emotional level.

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think it's very important. Obviously it's not the only thing that matters (and I wouldn't say it's the most important thing), but having a good chemistry in bed definitely helps the couple a lot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'd be 100% cool with a no-sex relationship, if we get each other on a philosophical level
Being good at cuddling, massage and geopolitics is a must though :sanapray:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think sex is healthy for a relationship, but it also can become an issue once it turns addicting. Your partner might start pressuring you or you'll start pressuring them and it shouldn't be like that. If the mood is right and all is steamy, go for it. I've dealt with it before with my ex. He would whine and complain if I wasn't in the mood. -_-

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'd be 100% cool with a no-sex relationship, if we get each other on a philosophical level
Being good at cuddling, massage and geopolitics is a must though :sanapray:
Massages, mmmmm...
I also love it when people play with my hair.
Literally drift away into oblivion.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think sex is healthy for a relationship, but it also can become an issue once it turns addicting. Your partner might start pressuring you or you'll start pressuring them and it shouldn't be like that. If the mood is right and all is steamy, go for it. I've dealt with it before with my ex. He would whine and complain if I wasn't in the mood. -_-
Having a balance and a similar... appetite is important ig. And if the partners respect each other, they should understand that we don't have a switch on button :wimwim:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Having a balance and a similar... appetite is important ig. And if the partners respect each other, they should understand that we don't have a switch on button :wimwim:
Appetite... xD
Cute.
Well, that's one of the reasons why I dumped him.
He's a sorry lump of doodoo.
I'm 21.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Appetite... xD
Cute.
Well, that's one of the reasons why I dumped him.
He's a sorry lump of doodoo.
I'm 21.
well I didn't know how else to express it :lisalaugh:
that's understantable, he seems a bit selfish with that thing

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
One word: Essential

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's one of the most important things for me. You might be perfect match in many things and just completely suuuuuuck in sex (pun intended :mgblush:).

For me, having a good chemistry on every aspect is important. So yes sex is very important!

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
It varies depending on different people. Like if you had a high sex drive paired with someone who didn't it wouldnt work so as well... Same with someone who perfered to physically show their love paired with someone that didn't like or enjoy sex.. It puts a strain on a relationship.

For me its not as important as for relationships I focus more on the emotional & mental compactibility. Sex I see seperately in which I can fix or amended it to be better with the partner I'm with through open discussion and such so it isn't an important factor, especially considering you have to somewhat mentally arouse more than physically arouse me for sex to happen... So... Yeah... Lol

I mean you can be so sexual attracted to someone and the sex could just be really bad it happens, so I find it easier to fix that rather than fix emotional or mentality discord.

Ultimately it is as equally important as the other aspecst, as you usual want all three, emotional, mental and sexual compactibility.

Last edited:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
It's important to do when I'm married, as it's another and hopefully fun way to connect. But skill isn't important because practice makes perfect and I will tell him if he sucks.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
For me it's essential because I crave intimacy, I feel like that's sort of the whole point of having a romantic relationship as oppose to an unromantic relationship. Of course people take their doses of intimacy in different ways but i'm a bit hopeless and you literally can't get any more close or intimate than that. This is also why i've never had it because i've had no one to be intimate with and for me it has to be with someone special. Like sometimes I seem a bit obsessed with how enthusiastic I am about sex being an essential part of a relationship but ironically i've never done it because of that

All I want is some luvin' not just a frick frack :sadcat:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the person, asexual people exist and have wonderful relationships without sex, but obviously for someone with a high sex drive it would be important. Personally for me its alright but not really that important although studies have shown that lesbians have more orgasms on average so idk how you straight people deal with it being meh

Can't wait to find out
:ilovebread:
In the same boat sis :ilovebread:
Why do we even use 18+ tags :worry:

It‘s nice, but only after marriage ofc! Remember kids
that way you get to find out on your marriage day that your partner is terrible at it and you get to regret that decision for the rest of your life

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I'm not a one-night-stand fan
I feel like I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who's had a lot of one night stands like that's how much I hate the idea of it. It isn't that they've had a lot of sex that's the problem, it's just the idea that they don't have the same values as me. Like to them it's just some fun to do with whoever, whenever, but to me it's giving away something important and sharing something precious with someone who means nothing to you who you'll never see again and i'm not sure how I would feel about sharing something so intimate with someone who puts no value in that same intimacy what so ever :/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread