COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How much time do you spend in shower? (1 Viewer)

rai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it's sad to admit but maybe like 15 mins, mainly for my hair tho.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
15-20 minutes
I'm trying to take shorter showers but I have an intense fear of body odor:nekosweat:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get so lost in thought in the shower that I completely space out so it can take some time.
used to fight with my parents alot about that since long showers - more waste - more money that needs to be paid on the bill

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think it would depend on how I'm feeling or if I'm in a hurry. If I'm washing my hair, 15-30 minutes depending on how much a procastinate but if I'm not, then around 5-10 minutes?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Depend. If I have to shampoo my hair it take longer. I like taking hot shower even if it during summer time and it just feel so good that I don't want to get out and staying in the shower just day dreaming.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
About 30 minutes pretending like I'm a celebrity on stage, 15 minutes pretending like I'm a celebrity on a talk show, 10 minutes imagining dumb scenarios as I stare at the wall, and about 5 minutes to clean myself. :wonugl:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly, like 20-30 minutes.

It's about 5-10 minutes actually cleaning myself. And the rest? idk singing, daydreaming, staring at the wall, doing basically anything other than showering.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
5 - 15 minutes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Like 10 minutes if I'm only showering, but if I'm shaving and using a mask or peeling, it's longer ofc

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Usually 10-15 minutes (I live in a tropical climate so its usually hot during the day). But sometimes 5-10 minutes if i shower late at night.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Around 15 minutes I guess. But if I need to wash my hair or use peelings or other things, it’s longer, around an hour. And I also tend to stare at the walls a lot because I prefer to fill the bathtub with water :sakUwu: I even read or watch tvshows sometimes:rjeat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've got an illegal amount of roommates IF and that is IF I can get into the shower it's usually 5 to 10 minutes other wise someone will probably start whining. Funny thing is that IF is because one roommate takes up teh bathroom over 3 to 4 hours every morning to get ready. When I am tired I want to go to bed not wait for hours for someone who feels entitlement to the bathroom.

::sighs:: I really know how kpop groups feel. with a plenty of people in the house and only one bathroom.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
10-15 in the morning before work
45 minutes or so if I'm washing my hair
Somewhere between there when I've had a very active day and need to wash the day off of me :D

I try to do the relaxing bath/shower thing, buuuuuuuut I can only be in there for so long before getting antsy, so, lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread