COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How would you react if your favorite kpop/jpop group played on the radio? (1 Viewer)

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
I would be very shocked since they never play actually good music on the radio :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
on the local radio? probably surprised since that´s highly unlikely, but I´m pretty sure they do play Dynamite on the radio here and there.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
on the local radio? probably surprised since that´s highly unlikely, but I´m pretty sure they do play Dynamite on the radio here and there.
I've never heard dynamite play on the radio but they do play star by loona a lot:dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I've never heard dynamite play on the radio but they do play star by loona a lot:dubuthink:
probably depends on the radio though, I think they would play Dynamite on Europe 2, but then I don´t listen to radio music, only to radio news :D. you can always turn on kpop radio on the internet!

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
probably depends on the radio though, I think they would play Dynamite on Europe 2, but then I don´t listen to radio music, only to radio news :D. you can always turn on kpop radio on the internet!
the radio stations around me play mostly tiktok famous songs so I never know any of them:haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
the radio stations around me play mostly tiktok famous songs so I never know any of them:haylul:
at least they keep you in check without having to turn on tiktok :D

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Right here, what's played on the radio is trash. Not even the western pop is played, it all goes on reggaeton or a derivative. It was so at least a few years ago. Now I never listen to the radio. I'd be shocked and fascinated if I were to turn the radio on and I hear Spark Ignition (or any PassCode song) being played.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
literally like this

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i stopped listening to the radio a few years ago after my favourite local station was shut down, but they played older music so it's not like i would ever expect to hear kpop there. i sure would start turning on the radio again if they played loona, but now i can't even get my favourite non-kpop songs on the radio often, let alone kpop :yolk:
star by loona a lot
omg i'm so jealous :nakypog:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread