COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How's life going? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm procrastinating. I have over 30 pages to write before the and of the semester~

In the kpop world though I'm under attack as well:
Chen solo
Blackpink comeback
Twice incoming
The Boyz are coming too
Oh My Girl is also gearing up for an attack

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm doing good!~ But I won't say more so that you can get busy. Procrastinating makes things so much worse later on. When I have something really important due I normally just temporarily block the site so I won't have the urge to go on.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well I could have Oh My Girl, Gfriend and EXID to contend with next month along with EXIDs contracts being up then so i'm mostly trying to focus on the comeback and less about the contracts but apart from that it's going good.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm doing good!~ But I won't say more so that you can get busy. Procrastinating makes things so much worse later on. When I have something really important due I normally just temporarily block the site so I won't have the urge to go on.
I do my best work under crushing pressure!
Tbh I don't think it'll be too hard for me I just need to sit and write
Well I could have Oh My Girl, Gfriend and EXID to contend with next month along with EXIDs contracts being up then so i'm mostly trying to focus on the comeback and less about the contracts but apart from that it's going good.
EXIDs comingback too?!!?

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I do my best work under crushing pressure!
Tbh I don't think it'll be too hard for me I just need to sit and write

EXIDs comingback too?!!?
"On the March 27th episode of SBS PowerFM's 'Cultwo Show', Hani appeared as a special guest DJ alongside Kim Tae Gyun, and she updated fans on what she's been up to. She said, "I've been filming this and that and resting. We're also in the middle of preparing for EXID's comeback. I think you'll be able to see us back soon." "

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I'm procrastinating. I have over 30 pages to write before the and of the semester~
Girl... Its like April. Isn't the semester nearing its end. . .

But you asked so. . .

I am having a busy couple of weeks coming up: (1) I have to get letters of recommendation for school. (2) I have a series of events that pertain to my church that I have to attend (3) I have to get blood-work and an x-ray done.

Procrastinating makes things so much worse later on.
So true. I would often put things off before an exam. "I'll study for this later," "I have a week left before the exam." "The exam isn't until the end of the week." "I'll study on Thursday." Then Thursday comes and I just say I'll pull an all nighter. I do the all nighter, but convince myself that I know the material and only spend 30 minutes studying and the rest of the time doing a myriad of leisure activities...

Point is, procrastination is a sucking black hole that creates bad grades. School work sucks and is not fun, but you'll be happy when you see that A.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

But you asked so. . .

I am having a busy couple of weeks coming up: (1) I have to get letters of recommendation for school. (2) I have a series of events that pertain to my church that I have to attend (3) I have to get blood-work and an x-ray done.

So true. I would often put things off before an exam. "I'll study for this later," "I have a week left before the exam." "The exam isn't until the end of the week." "I'll study on Thursday." Then Thursday comes and I just say I'll pull an all nighter. I do the all nighter, but convince myself that I know the material and only spend 30 minutes studying and the rest of the time doing a myriad of leisure activities...

Point is, procrastination is a sucking black hole that creates bad grades. School work sucks and is not fun, but you'll be happy when you see that A.
True. And it's more rewarding when you complete your work after working at it for a long time. At least for me, when I don't procrastinate.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Alright, well good luck!~ I hope it goes well for you.
thanks!
"On the March 27th episode of SBS PowerFM's 'Cultwo Show', Hani appeared as a special guest DJ alongside Kim Tae Gyun, and she updated fans on what she's been up to. She said, "I've been filming this and that and resting. We're also in the middle of preparing for EXID's comeback. I think you'll be able to see us back soon." "
Welp now I have to add them to the list

But you asked so. . .

Yep! My finals end May 9th~
It's my major. I brought this upon myself loving history :yolk:
Like 8 pages though are small 2-3 page papers though so really only about 20 pages I have to write for a big thing

1) Are you applying to scholarships or something? Teachers are usually pretty helpful if you give them a good bit of time! 2) Oooofff socialization: may the odds be ever in your favor. 3) oh no! Keep you sugar up and don't pass out like I do lmao

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I'm tired

But i think I can get to my goals somehow :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
1) Are you applying to scholarships or something? Teachers are usually pretty helpful if you give them a good bit of time! 2) Oooofff socialization: may the odds be ever in your favor. 3) oh no! Keep you sugar up and don't pass out like I do lmao
I already have the people who are going to write the letters I just have to give them the template, as the letter asks for specific things. Its for admittance into a program.

Thanks.

Honestly, the only times I don't pass out during blood-work is when I am lying down. Its not so much that I don't like blood-work, its just the feeling of body going numb and the feeling like vomit is coming that I hate. Last time I fainted during blood work, the attendant tried to wake me up and while I was awake and aware of what he was saying it took me a while to be able to get my body to move enough to form words or even open my eyes. That part really sucked. lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Like 8 pages though are small 2-3 page papers though so really only about 20 pages I have to write for a big thing
Please tell me the big thing is not a senior thesis?

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
almost done with grey's anatomy, finishing up late school work, getting more bp songs, twice and bts will snatch my wig, and I'm starting to sleep/eat/be healthier!

so I'm all good queen
:queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
almost done with grey's anatomy, finishing up late school work, getting more bp songs, twice and bts will snatch my wig, and I'm starting to sleep/eat/be healthier!

so I'm all good queen
:queen:
I enjoying reading that very much :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I already have the people who are going to write the letters I just have to give them the template, as the letter asks for specific things. Its for admittance into a program.

Thanks.

Honestly, the only times I don't pass out during blood-work is when I am lying down. Its not so much that I don't like blood-work, its just the feeling of body going numb and the feeling like vomit is coming that I hate. Last time I fainted during blood work, the attendant tried to wake me up and while I was awake and aware of what he was saying it took me a while to be able to get my body to move enough to form words or even open my eyes. That part really sucked. lol
that's good!

That's me every time! I never fully pass out but I get dizzy and really tired and can never remember getting out of the doctors office lol.
Please tell me the big thing is not a senior thesis?
........maybe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread