COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Comeback Hua Chenyu 'New World' album is out for sale!! +achievements so far (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
The album is on pre-sale at the moment and he will subsequently release a new song from the album throughout April.

He has already released three songs: 'New World', 'Conversations with ET' and 'I Really Want to Love this World'.
'Madhouse' will be released today!!

You can buy the album on Netease Cloud Music!
Hopefully it'll be released on Spotify too!!

The physical album release date will be released in the future!

Achievements so far!

K.I.N.G

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
I'm a little sad there's no new songs that we haven't heard before but I'm also SO happy that he's finally releasing these songs digitally! I feel like I have been waiting a million years for these songs to be officially released.

And he's doing so well. On one hand I was expecting it but on the other, his true popularity is so shocking to me since we as international fans don't really feel it.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Here are the songs that have been released so far:

'New World' (still no audio on YT so live it is)

'I Really Want to Love this World'

'Conversations with ET' (fan song which he literally wrote with fans. HCY fans = ET/Martians)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread