News Hua Chenyu's <I Really Want to Love This World> featured on Shanghai's Twin Towers for Breaking Netease Music's Network Record! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Netease Music's Congratulatory celebration for Hua Chenyu breaking the network record (of all time)!

Here are the records he broke:

And he did that all in 1 month with no promotion from his company.

Stream SOTY, Stream 'I Really Want to Love This World'

Those Topic videos usually don't work for everyone so here's a live version, in which Hua Chenyu teaches an important lesson to everyone!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Chinese is such a hit or miss for me, sometimes the x, dj, z and other not so silent and good sounding letters really bug me but there are times it doesn't. This is kinda slow but good for this dude, not a bad song by any stretch.

Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Chinese is such a hit or miss for me, sometimes the x, dj, z and other not so silent and good sounding letters really bug me but there are times it doesn't. This is kinda slow but good for this dude, not a bad song by any stretch.
Honestly it took a while for my ears to feel comfortable with the language too but then I started watch C-drama and got used to it.
And personally, this wasn't my favourite song (instrument/sound wise) from him either but the meaning of the song just somehow made it all the more better. Turns out I end up liking songs more when their meanings resonate with me.
But thanks for checking it out! People ignore C-music here so I wasn't expecting anyone to actually give it a try :yolk:

Reactions: RainbowDevil

Users who are viewing this thread