COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Hyunjoos brother cleared of charges (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
After an investigation, the police concluded that Hyunjoo’s brother had no intention to slander APRIL. They judged that he had written the post out of frustration about his sister’s situation and because he wanted to bring out the truth after seeing Hyunjoo say that she had left the team of her own accord.

The police also decided it was true that Hyunjoo had been bullied by the group, that the “tumbler incident” and “shoes incident” had really taken place, and that the contents of the post cannot be considered false as they are close enough to the the truth of the events that took place while Hyunjoo and the members promoted together.

Law firm Lee & Kim shared, “Lee Hyunjoo’s brother was informed on June 20 that he was cleared of charges, and through a request to view and copy the documents, he was able to confirm the specific reasoning behind the police dropping the case. The accuser (DSP Media) will most likely have received a notice regarding the charges being cleared around June 20 as Lee Hyunjoo’s brother did.”

The law firm further stated, “There were a total of six accusers who sued Lee Hyunjoo’s brother, but because the information about the accusers is not part of the information that is available for viewing and copying, Lee Hyunjoo’s side was not able to confirm who the specific accusers are. We will be submitting additional requests to verify who the six accusers are. Since the accusers have asked for a legal judgement from the beginning and filed lawsuits against Hyunjoo’s brother, a minor, as well as others, we would like them to make the necessary claims within the boundaries of the procedures set by the law.”

Source

@Fineapple

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
DSP and the April members releasing those big ass statements in recent days denying that they ever bull*ed Hyunjoo.
But here we are today, and the police releasing a statement confirming the allegations against these vile bull*es!

Hopefully this marks the beginning of the downfall of DSP!! I've already decided that I won't be supporting KARD in any future endeavours.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
DSP and the April members releasing those big ass statements in recent days denying that they ever bull*ed Hyunjoo.
But here we are today, and the police releasing a statement confirming the allegations against these vile bull*es!

Hopefully this marks the beginning of the downfall of DSP!! I've already decided that I won't be supporting KARD in any future endeavours.
It's not exactly what they're saying if you read the statement, it says that the post was clearly out of frustration and couldn't be considered slander as a result and then the specific incidents regarding the tumbler and shoes weren't far enough from what actually happened to be considered slander either which considering Aprils defense on that has just been that they didn't know the tumbler or shoes were Hyunjoos then Hyunjoos brother wasn't distorting anything about the events themselves.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
It's not exactly what they're saying if you read the statement, it says that the post was clearly out of frustration and couldn't be considered slander as a result and then the specific incidents regarding the tumbler and shoes weren't far enough from what actually happened to be considered slander either which considering Aprils defense on that has just been that they didn't know the tumbler or shoes were Hyunjoos then Hyunjoos brother wasn't distorting anything about the events themselves.
I agree.. The police statement doesn't specifically confirm the allegations made against the April members. But it's certainly very damning against them and will only further make them look guilty of the allegations against them, with all of the evidence that is stacked up against them and now Hyunjoo's brother being cleared of defamation too...

By this point, DSP should just cut their losses and disband April. Because the Korean public have already found them guilty.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I agree.. The police statement doesn't specifically confirm the allegations made against the April members. But it's certainly very damning against them and will only further make them look guilty of the allegations against them, with all of the evidence that is stacked up against them and now Hyunjoo's brother being cleared of defamation too...

By this point, DSP should just cut their losses and disband April. Because the Korean public have already found them guilty.
If they lose the case against Hyunjoo as well which that seems likely now then I don't think there would be any coming back for DSP as Hyunjoos side also accused staff of being part of Hyunjoos misery during her time in April and at that point the whole company is at fault.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So all this says is that he believed his sister and that there is a likely hood that something happened with a tumbler and some shoes.

i do love the close enough to the truth bit.......... so its not the truth but its .... close great police work.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So all this says is that he believed his sister and that there is a likely hood that something happened with a tumbler and some shoes.

i do love the close enough to the truth bit.......... so its not the truth but its .... close great police work.
Yeah it doesn't say much overall and April did admit to taking the shoes and tumbler but their defense was that there was no way to know they were Hyunjoos as there was tons of them kept at their dorm and because the events themselves took place in each scenario it couldn't be considered slander pretty much.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is still continuing?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah it doesn't say much overall and April did admit to taking the shoes and tumbler but their defense was that there was no way to know they were Hyunjoos as there was tons of them kept at their dorm and because the events themselves took place in each scenario it couldn't be considered slander pretty much.
and that is not unbelievable.

At this point unless the girls are sociopath's i really do not think i have heard much that is not unreasonable,

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
this is still continuing?
Pandemic gotta have drama.
most folks are still bitter and pissed over the last 2 years of their life being f up. Any target is convenient.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pandemic gotta have drama.
most folks are still bitter and pissed over the last 2 years of their life being f up. Any target is convenient.
that definitely seems to be the case

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
and that is not unbelievable.

At this point unless the girls are sociopath's i really do not think i have heard much that is not unreasonable,
Yeah most things that either April or Hyunjoo have said so far seems like it could just come down to perspective on things but these scenarios are hard to back up with evidence at this point so this feels like it's just going to end up with people having to pick what they believe happened pretty much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread