I am a bit scared of how many new members NCT might get in 2020... (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I just saw this... And I will admit, I am scared! So this is I think trainees going to the Suju concert...

When xiaohenyang were rookies there were six others with them at a concert... By the time 127 had their first concert there were around 9 attending and now at Suju's concert it is already waaaaaaay more!

I think they might be doing it like with EXO, they are confirming trainees for debut overtime and gradually. I feel like they will soon get even more additions! I am smelling a new unit or even 2!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Yay more names and faces I won't be able to assign to the right ones lmao

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
at this point, i dont even really mind if more trainees join nct as a whole, but get split up into different subunits.
just... no more additions to 127 please >->
I agree. A new unit would be like a new boygroup only they would have some support already there from the start.

Also, a new unit wouldnt be confusing. New 127 members would be...

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
at this point, i dont even really mind if more trainees join nct as a whole, but get split up into different subunits.
just... no more additions to 127 please >->
and no more having Regular as the same title for all units

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
I just saw this... And I will admit, I am scared! So this is I think trainees going to the Suju concert...

When xiaohenyang were rookies there were six others with them at a concert... By the time 127 had their first concert there were around 9 attending and now at Suju's concert it is already waaaaaaay more!

I think they might be doing it like with EXO, they are confirming trainees for debut overtime and gradually. I feel like they will soon get even more additions! I am smelling a new unit or even 2!

I come from the future.

Protect your children.

[NCT 2023- Copper on Copper (MAMA Awards- Best Choreography, Song of the Year, Best Male Group)]
Related image

(The camera work has improved)

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
Ship
I admit I haven’t been following wayv new members as I would have liked. I’m out of the loop unfortunately. But I agree, as long as they aren’t added to NCT127 but have their own subunit, I do not mind.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
I admit I haven’t been following wayv new members as I would have liked. I’m out of the loop unfortunately. But I agree, as long as they aren’t added to NCT127 but have their own subunit, I do not mind.
You're missing out. WayV has become my favourite unit now!

• Love
Reactions: Sory and marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
  1. Post-Dream unit for Jeno, Jaemin and eventually Jisung.
  2. New Dreamies to replace 00 liners.
  3. Thailand unit.
  4. Indonesian unit.
You forgot the japanese unit! I feel like NoMin might join a unit that isn't korea. I feel like Jeno would be a good fit for a japanese unit or some reason.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
You forgot the japanese unit! I feel like NoMin might join a unit that isn't korea. I feel like Jeno would be a good fit for a japanese unit or some reason.
I feel like the Thai unit might be getting delayed so that they can focus more on WayV which I feel like they want as one of their main groups along with 127. I feel like the Indonesian unit is probably next since they've already partnered up with a Indonesian record company...

Reactions: marublade

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
Ship
You're missing out. WayV has become my favourite unit now!
Where Taeyong is my heart will be. He’s the number one reason why I love them so much and no I’m not a solo stan but without him.....it’s not the same. Plus, Im not of fan of, what dialect do they talk, mandarin? To much shu she you shu shuon may. You know what I mean? Korean sounds better to my hear. :sakUwu:

❤❤❤

• Wow
Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread