COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I am bored ... ask me anything :)) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
if you asked anything, I would answer probably tomorrow :sanapray:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i'm thinking of completely changing my profile aesthetic in 11 days but i'm indecisive so i'll ask you. which colour combination do you prefer?
Colorcard-hex_4682B4-www.colorbook.io.png

FFFAE8.png

or this
20200519_231421.jpg

DAE4EE (1).png

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i'm thinking of completely changing my profile aesthetic in 11 days but i'm indecisive so i'll ask you. which colour combination do you prefer?
Colorcard-hex_4682B4-www.colorbook.io.png

FFFAE8.png

or this
20200519_231421.jpg

DAE4EE (1).png
second one :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I usually buy them at a grocery store, brand name is Sushi Zen
Cool, I'm a big fan of sushi myself and in the past, we used to buy sushi at the store but recently we've started making our own (not gonna lie, it doesn't taste anything like the store-bought sushi and the taste of seaweed is more prominent, but it still has a pretty unique flavor :joysip:)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Cool, I'm a big fan of sushi myself and in the past, we used to buy sushi at the store but recently we've started making our own (not gonna lie, it doesn't taste anything like the store-bought sushi and the taste of seaweed is more prominent, but it still has a pretty unique flavor :joysip:)
the best ones I have eaten was in Japan, not even from an expensive brand :nakypog:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
the best ones I have eaten was in Japan, not even from an expensive brand :nakypog:
What a coincidence lol, we stopped at a sushi place back in 2017 during our trip there and I remember having to force myself to learn how to properly use chopsticks since I didn't want to embarrass myself with using a fork/my hands (sadly, I don't remember what it tasted like but I'm sure it was great :nekosweat:)
Overall, Japan is an amazing place ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
What a coincidence lol, we stopped at a sushi place back in 2017 during our trip there and I remember having to force myself to learn how to properly use chopsticks since I didn't want to embarrass myself with using a fork/my hands (sadly, I don't remember what it tasted like but I'm sure it was great :nekosweat:)
Overall, Japan is an amazing place ^^
the sushi shop we went to was on the bottom of our hotel, not far from Tsukiji market :maheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread