COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Sensitive I am so sorry guys if i was rude to some of you in the past months (1 Viewer)

Hajima

Idol
Reactions Received
I was so rude to some of you guys in the past I am so sorry. I really don't mean it. I used to be really kind before but people are always so mean to me and I have changed for the worse. I will try to go back to what I was before. I am really sorry. 🙏 And I have bipolar sometimes I feel really angry and violent for no reason something triggers me idk what is it.

Kat_in_the_box

Blood showers and disillusion
Reactions Received
I was so rude to some of you guys in the past I am so sorry. I really don't mean it. I used to be really kind before but people are always so mean to me and I have changed for the worse. I will try to go back to what I was before. I am really sorry. 🙏 And I have bipolar sometimes I feel really angry and violent for no reason something triggers me idk what is it.
It's okay :) I am just glad you are fine <3 We were all worried about you so much!
It's really sweet you took the time to write this to us.

Love you too <3

I deal with paranoid schizophrenia myself and I also get made fun of for it and people are mean.
I changed to be a lot nicer as well.

Reactions: vogue and Bookworm

vogue

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
    • Administrator
    • Awards Team
    • Press Team
it's all ok hun. we all are here for you and you can always dm me if you need to vent about things.

• Love
Reactions: Kat_in_the_box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wonpil General 15
kinnie General 8
gayzone General 10
Wonpil General 6
Lady_Grey General 9