Appreciation I am wondering... (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
in what sense? :D

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
You are a very loving person, who enjoys when their opposite is happy :susPepe:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Ok, so what I have gathered by talking to you. You are from the French-speaking Switzerland, you are 23 and a uni-student. You can speak at least 3 languages, probably learning Japanese and/or Korean. You prefer Japanese music over Korean, but you are not completely against kpop. You like Oneus, Monsta X and Seventeen. You also love Britain, tea and English. You like hard rock, metal out of the music styles, but you are not opposed to something "slowlier, gentler".
Considering that Swiss education is pretty tough, you must be really intelligent and considering you have time to be online, you must be doing distance learning.
I have seen you being referred to as Mairi, which is from what I have understood is your alter-ego? So I still have no idea about your real name. I´m not sure whether it starts with J or I´m not remembering the hints correctly :D.
My guess would be that you study something like "international business affairs" or economics, but those are wild guesses :D.

I´d say your aesthetic could be something like this:

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok, so what I have gathered by talking to you. You are from the French-speaking Switzerland, you are 23 and a uni-student. You can speak at least 3 languages, probably learning Japanese and/or Korean. You prefer Japanese music over Korean, but you are not completely against kpop. You like Oneus, Monsta X and Seventeen. You also love Britain, tea and English. You like hard rock, metal out of the music styles, but you are not opposed to something "slowlier, gentler".
Considering that Swiss education is pretty tough, you must be really intelligent and considering you have time to be online, you must be doing distance learning.
I have seen you being referred to as Mairi, which is from what I have understood is your alter-ego? So I still have no idea about your real name. I´m not sure whether it starts with J or I´m not remembering the hints correctly :D.
My guess would be that you study something like "international business affairs" or economics, but those are wild guesses :D.

I´d say your aesthetic could be something like this:

my name is Yasmine :susPepe: I would be so glad to look like that tbh @Reo knows I don't :lisalaugh:

I will become a teacher actually but yeah the rest sounded accurate :D

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You are a very loving person, who enjoys when their opposite is happy :susPepe:
True I love when people who I care about, such like you are happy :pandalove:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
my name is Yasmine :susPepe: I would be so glad to look like that tbh @Reo knows I don't :lisalaugh:

I will become a teacher actually but yeah the rest sounded accurate :D
you'd definitely rock that outfit tho :nakypog:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I can´t get over how pretty your name is :D.

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
A quirky vibe, someone not afraid to be herself and talk a bout what she's passionate about. It's a quality I always admire in people ^^

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
A quirky vibe, someone not afraid to be herself and talk a bout what she's passionate about. It's a quality I always admire in people ^^
that sounds like me :sanapray: Though sometimes I am too passionate :lisalaugh:

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You seem pretty caring and like the type to make sure people are always happy. You come off as pretty passionate but not overwhelmingly so. Also you seem a little bit unsure of yourself, like with languages and maybe some other stuff.

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You seem pretty caring and like the type to make sure people are always happy. You come off as pretty passionate but not overwhelmingly so. Also you seem a little bit unsure of yourself, like with languages and maybe some other stuff.
True 😄 I lack of confidence, sometimes it is more or less obvious

Users who are viewing this thread