COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I binged all of AOT in 2 days (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I did stop watching it with 1 episode left for Season 2, I don't remember really why,
but since the final season is coming I decided to re-watch it all from S1 to S3 to get up to date, because I remember liking it a lot back then.
Also sorry if this thread is full of grammatical mistakes I'm too lazy to think about that ish :wimwim:

S1
I did remember most of it, but the deaths are still so hurtful, especially Levi's gang, how they all went out like that within minutes was devastating.
In general Levi has been through so much having watched all of the OVA's and exploring his backstory more with Kenny in S3, but more to that later.

I remember being so annoyed that Eren wouldn't just sneak off alone to go to the basement but gladly this time it wasn't like that and I'd rather think I'd be more annoyed if he actually did sneak off alone.

S2
This went by really fast tbh, I remembered Ymir, Berthold & Reiner being titans but it was still kinda shocking to see the reveals since I didn't really remember when exactly they would happen. Connie seeing his mom like that still freaks me out, couldn't imagine what I'd do in that situation, I was so happy for Sasha, what a badass girl, going into melee range to poke the titan in the eye with her last arrow. I knew Christa was royal blood as well, or rather Historia, so that reveal wasn't as shocking.

S3
Now I watched this season completely blind and I was shook. Especially the 2nd Cour, probably the most depressing piece of entertainment I've ever seen.

Part 1
I liked that they had Humans as enemies for the most part, seeing the fear and worries from our crew about killing Humans, especially Armin was pretty unsettling at first, but it had to be done. I jumped off my seat when Levi's 2 scouts were just headshotted without remorse by Kenny and his team.

Hange being the MVP tho, getting that son on their side so they can reveal what really happened was a really nice short plot.
The whole coup'détat or however you write that was amazing, not being sure if Pixis would actually side with them or not, although I did not fall for the fake Titan attack at all.
Really glad they were able to successfully pull it off and that damn torture mechanism that the Judge waited for to use was so funny to me ngl. Really got what they deserved though.

The whole revelation of the Reiss Family was really great to see, I doubted that Historia would actually go through with it herself and I just begged her to finally snap the syringe out of her fathers hand, didn't expect for him to lick it tho to turn into a titan himself, really wonder why he didn't do it right at the beginning instead of depending on Historia for it?

The whole backstory with Kenny & Levi was interesting as well, he found him starved as a little child and practically taught him to murder.
Poor Levi doesn't deserve any of this happening to him, losing his squad and friends pretty much throughout the whole entire series (not only him, but I felt like he had pretty much the most connections, whereas Hange was just closer to her science team etc.)

Part 2
Jesus christ, the whole fight to get the district back was so devastating to watch. Erwin and Armin really were the MVPs of this whole mess.
It was really awful to see though how Erwin and the rest of the scouts, knowing they'd just die by the beast, still charged in, even the few that made it through the first and second batch, that they still decided to charge, I felt really awful for them, and then Armin figuring out that they are hiding in the walls + the bones from the Colossal Titan would be good enough for the gear to hold onto and then fucking being burned alive as a distraction, that was really painful to watch.

Having to decide between Erwin and Armin though jesus, that whole scene was terrible.
But I agree with what Levi said about letting that be Erwin's resting place, after everything he went through especially him charging in with all the scouts, I don't think he would really even be a sane human being after that, as he said himself, he's standing on a mountain of bodies because of false promises etc.
Armin is so clever, and I definitely think that in the end he would prove more useful for the future to come, as the Colossal Titan and as Armin himself.

And the whole thing with the basement + book and what was written in it, the patriots being the titans in the first anime who killed most of the people, Dina killing Eren's Mom, Eren killing Dina with other titans etc. was just really nice to get some answers for many of the questions that stayed open

Thoughts for S4
I do think Eren will end up having Historia gain the founding titans powers and control her + other titans, I dont see any way around that if they truly want to win.
I also think they will have to use the titans in the wall, having Eren control them. I think one way or another the walls are going down, If I understood it right, the enemies we're about to face are advanced in technology and if they actually attack with those they are going to have a hard time especially against the 6 special titans against them. (6 because Eren and Armin are most definitely gonna stay on our side, and the 9th will likely be Historia?)

I do think that Mikasa will die, she has been adamant about protecting Eren throughout the whole series, and I think that's also how she will go out, as much as it would hurt me.
I think Hange will probably die as well, together with at least 2, being Sasha, Connie, Leon or that red haired guy who dragged Erwin to Levi in S3P2.

Tagging some ppl from other AOT threads
@ddeonghwaaa @Cosmic @JakeyWantsCakey @HEIZE @LiviaRaine @Xeulgi @Ashla_K @kinnie

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I did stop watching it with 1 episode left for Season 2, I don't remember really why,
but since the final season is coming I decided to re-watch it all from S1 to S3 to get up to date, because I remember liking it a lot back then.
Also sorry if this thread is full of grammatical mistakes I'm too lazy to think about that ish :wimwim:

S1
I did remember most of it, but the deaths are still so hurtful, especially Levi's gang, how they all went out like that within minutes was devastating.
In general Levi has been through so much having watched all of the OVA's and exploring his backstory more with Kenny in S3, but more to that later.

I remember being so annoyed that Eren wouldn't just sneak off alone to go to the basement but gladly this time it wasn't like that and I'd rather think I'd be more annoyed if he actually did sneak off alone.

S2
This went by really fast tbh, I remembered Ymir, Berthold & Reiner being titans but it was still kinda shocking to see the reveals since I didn't really remember when exactly they would happen. Connie seeing his mom like that still freaks me out, couldn't imagine what I'd do in that situation, I was so happy for Sasha, what a badass girl, going into melee range to poke the titan in the eye with her last arrow. I knew Christa was royal blood as well, or rather Historia, so that reveal wasn't as shocking.

S3
Now I watched this season completely blind and I was shook. Especially the 2nd Cour, probably the most depressing piece of entertainment I've ever seen.

Part 1
I liked that they had Humans as enemies for the most part, seeing the fear and worries from our crew about killing Humans, especially Armin was pretty unsettling at first, but it had to be done. I jumped off my seat when Levi's 2 scouts were just headshotted without remorse by Kenny and his team.

Hange being the MVP tho, getting that son on their side so they can reveal what really happened was a really nice short plot.
The whole coup'détat or however you write that was amazing, not being sure if Pixis would actually side with them or not, although I did not fall for the fake Titan attack at all.
Really glad they were able to successfully pull it off and that damn torture mechanism that the Judge waited for to use was so funny to me ngl. Really got what they deserved though.

The whole revelation of the Reiss Family was really great to see, I doubted that Historia would actually go through with it herself and I just begged her to finally snap the syringe out of her fathers hand, didn't expect for him to lick it tho to turn into a titan himself, really wonder why he didn't do it right at the beginning instead of depending on Historia for it?

The whole backstory with Kenny & Levi was interesting as well, he found him starved as a little child and practically taught him to murder.
Poor Levi doesn't deserve any of this happening to him, losing his squad and friends pretty much throughout the whole entire series (not only him, but I felt like he had pretty much the most connections, whereas Hange was just closer to her science team etc.)

Part 2
Jesus christ, the whole fight to get the district back was so devastating to watch. Erwin and Armin really were the MVPs of this whole mess.
It was really awful to see though how Erwin and the rest of the scouts, knowing they'd just die by the beast, still charged in, even the few that made it through the first and second batch, that they still decided to charge, I felt really awful for them, and then Armin figuring out that they are hiding in the walls + the bones from the Colossal Titan would be good enough for the gear to hold onto and then fucking being burned alive as a distraction, that was really painful to watch.

Having to decide between Erwin and Armin though jesus, that whole scene was terrible.
But I agree with what Levi said about letting that be Erwin's resting place, after everything he went through especially him charging in with all the scouts, I don't think he would really even be a sane human being after that, as he said himself, he's standing on a mountain of bodies because of false promises etc.
Armin is so clever, and I definitely think that in the end he would prove more useful for the future to come, as the Colossal Titan and as Armin himself.

Thoughts for S4
I do think Eren will end up having Historia gain the founding titans powers and control her + other titans, I dont see any way around that if they truly want to win.
I also think they will have to use the titans in the wall, having Eren control them. I think one way or another the walls are going down, If I understood it right, the enemies we're about to face are advanced in technology and if they actually attack with those they are going to have a hard time especially against the 6 special titans against them. (6 because Eren and Armin are most definitely gonna stay on our side, and the 9th will likely be Historia?)

I do think that Mikasa will die, she has been adamant about protecting Eren throughout the whole series, and I think that's also how she will go out, as much as it would hurt me.
I think Hange will probably die as well, together with at least 2, being Sasha, Connie, Leon or that red haired guy who dragged Erwin to Levi in S3P2.

Tagging some ppl from other AOT threads
@ddeonghwaaa @Cosmic @JakeyWantsCakey @HEIZE @LiviaRaine @Xeulgi @Ashla_K @kinnie
As someone who knows the entire story, i really want to share how the story will go but I should probably stop and don't spoil the story for you. :haylul:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As someone who knows the entire story, i really want to share how the story will go but I should probably stop and don't spoil the story for you. :haylul:
yeah i actually dont want to watch any of the trailers as well, i kinda want to go in completely blind and be devastated to the ground :jisoosmh:
but i heard the final season will have 2 cours, so at least around 20 episodes?

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
yeah i actually dont want to watch any of the trailers as well, i kinda want to go in completely blind and be devastated to the ground :jisoosmh:
but i heard the final season will have 2 cours, so at least around 20 episodes?
Its unconfirmed for now, but if it is i would not be surprised as it is the case for season 3.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
also means a more fleshed out ending, which I think would do AOT good instead of keeping it only 12-13 episodes
Yes AoT truly deserves a good ending to it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
this was the fastest anime i've ever finished lol i finished it within a week. not as good as you tho lmaoo but i really love aot and cant wait for the final season. kinda sad its ending tho:(

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
this was the fastest anime i've ever finished lol i finished it within a week. not as good as you tho lmaoo but i really love aot and cant wait for the final season. kinda sad its ending tho:(
all good things gotta end one day, just like Haikyuu will, but still excited to see how its gonna end

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
all good things gotta end one day, just like Haikyuu will, but still excited to see how its gonna end
that is true. when Haikyuu ends imma cry. just saying. also is the part 2 to season 4 of Haikyuu gonna be the end or is there gonna be more?

I'm excited to see how aot ends too. The show is just so good and exciting and this wont be any different.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that is true. when Haikyuu ends imma cry. just saying. also is the part 2 to season 4 of Haikyuu gonna be the end or is there gonna be more?

I'm excited to see how aot ends too. The show is just so good and exciting and this wont be any different.
theres a new light novel and one more volume for the manga announced

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I......I

how did you have time for it lmao isn't it over like 15 hours or smth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread