i can no longer watch kpop youtubers who are minors ?? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
like basically after joining kps ive noticed that if a kpop youtuber is a minor i will stop watching them because they most of the time have very biased opinions...

anyways heres the only kpop youtubers i watch now

vixxo — goes really in depth to her videos and i can appreciate her thoughts and opinions

angelina — honestly she just seems very down to earch and real i find her content very enjoyable to watch

redvelvetsus — i dont really know why i watch her but she is funny ig

seulgiology — he just seems very sweet and honestly the type of person i’d be friends with ig

half of these youtubers literally ult red velvet is this a sign :pandaomg:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
I don’t mind watching YouTubers who are young if they just wanna react and get hyped lol. However I don’t take most of their opinions or reasoning seriously :taesip:

Reactions: mysteric
Reactions Received
Ship
tbh, the only things I watch are funny compilations and this has saved kpop yt for me
Did you see the one with the girl who put elmers glue on her eye lids and pulled her brow skin down to her eye lids because she thought that would make her eyes look smaller and more "korean"... So sad :lisalaugh:

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i don't like watching overly biased opinion videos either, but i feel like that has nothing to do with their age. i'm not a minor but i feel like if i did a video of me reacting to a loona or infinite song it would probably be more or less biased too :lisalaugh:

angelina — honestly she just seems very down to earch and real i find her content very enjoyable to watch
isn't she the one who made a video dragging blackpink for being synchronised? i might be wrong but i've seen a video with someone talking about how bp's performances feel forced because they're carefully following the choreography and not changing the moves at all. i think it was her

baldae

hand me the razor
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't really watch kpop youtubers unless they're just crack YouTubers or compilations; most of the kpop opinions videos annoy me.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
In general minors opinion on anything cant be taken seriously. They haven't lived long enough to know what they are talking about most of the time.

Reactions Received
i don't like watching overly biased opinion videos either, but i feel like that has nothing to do with their age. i'm not a minor but i feel like if i did a video of me reacting to a loona or infinite song it would probably be more or less biased too :lisalaugh:

isn't she the one who made a video dragging blackpink for being synchronised? i might be wrong but i've seen a video with someone talking about how bp's performances feel forced because they're carefully following the choreography and not changing the moves at all. i think it was her
she wasnt really, just another youtuber took it out of context. she addressed it a video idk which tho

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
unless a reactor can contribute much to a discussion, I don’t watch, nothing to do with age imo
some of the most eloquent people I’ve met are minors and can probably talk circles around most adults

Reactions: nyaajooe
Reactions Received
Ship
some of the most eloquent people I’ve met are minors and can probably talk circles around most adults
:lisalaugh:... You made a funny..

Users who are viewing this thread