I can’t think of any New Years resolutions (1 Viewer)

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
How could I possibly improve myself?
it’s so hard to be perfect :( What shall I do?

Reactions: Suzy and Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
My resolution is to graduate, it surprisingly became harder when COVID f'd up all of the class schedules so i have many class conflicts to deal with :wonugl:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy and Jimimis

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
My resolution is to graduate, it surprisingly became harder when COVID f'd up all of the class schedules so i have many class conflicts to deal with :wonugl:
i somehow made it out this semester ok :/ good luck <3

• Love
Reactions: Suzy and Yili
Reactions Received
Ship
So many things that I/people aspire to do/be are unachievable given certain circumstances. I could make it my resolution to be a nicer person... January 1st comes: Idiots that I call family get drunk and start saying sh*t about me... or say some stupid sh*t in general.. or make poor life decisions...

I aspire to do better academically... I'm already getting A's so...

I aspire to listen to more k-pop. . . That goal tends to fizzle each year I've had it since I got into k-pop in 2012... I end up just listening to a few new groups and the comebacks of the groups I liked in previous years..

Many of the goals we have are based around us, but not considering external realities. For instance, I could aspire to put away a small amount of money $20-50 each month into a savings account that I do not touch... Reality happens and something happens to flat/car/dog and I can't afford to save that money each month. Plus many of our goals tend to be goals that are very ambitious and take longer than a year to achieve.

Thus, making a New Year's Resolution to not have one makes sense.. to me at least... plus it sounds sort of ridiculous to make a resolution not to have a resolution... Its contradictory and makes no sense... And really when have I ever made sense. Literally, when I open my mouth I'm surprised Cthulhu monsters don't crawl out... and there I go again using literally the wrong way :lisalaugh:

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
So many things that I/people aspire to do/be are unachievable given certain circumstances. I could make it my resolution to be a nicer person... January 1st comes: Idiots that I call family get drunk and start saying sh*t about me... or say some stupid sh*t in general.. or make poor life decisions...

I aspire to do better academically... I'm already getting A's so...

I aspire to listen to more k-pop. . . That goal tends to fizzle each year I've had it since I got into k-pop in 2012... I end up just listening to a few new groups and the comebacks of the groups I liked in previous years..

Many of the goals we have are based around us, but not considering external realities. For instance, I could aspire to put away a small amount of money $20-50 each month into a savings account that I do not touch... Reality happens and something happens to flat/car/dog and I can't afford to save that money each month. Plus many of our goals tend to be goals that are very ambitious and take longer than a year to achieve.

Thus, making a New Year's Resolution to not have one makes sense.. to me at least... plus it sounds sort of ridiculous to make a resolution not to have a resolution... Its contradictory and makes no sense... And really when have I ever made sense. Literally, when I open my mouth I'm surprised Cthulhu monsters don't crawl out... and there I go again using literally the wrong way :lisalaugh:
Can u like TLDR this plz

Suzy

🌙Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian🌟
Reactions Received
Ship
Mine is to be healthier mentally and physically. I want to overcome my anxiety once and for all next year so I started seeing a psychologist + I am severely low in vitamin D and iron and it's causing a lot of other issues (migraines, lack of energy, fatigue etc.) so I want to focus on getting my levels back to a healthy level.

Reactions: Yili

Suzy

🌙Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian🌟
Reactions Received
Ship
Good luck! Hopefully you can get the conflicts resolved soon enough.

• Love
Reactions: Yili
Reactions Received
Ship
Can u like TLDR this plz
basically external stuff (e.g. economics, family struggles) makes it hard to live up to New Year's Resolutions.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
I don’t even bother cause I fail the next day lmao

• Haha
Reactions: milk and Jimimis

Users who are viewing this thread