Appreciation I can't understand the hype behind veins (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I don't get it... What's so pretty or hot about somebody's arm looking like there are ropes beneath the skin! I don't get it! Gimme pretty, smooth and delicate hands over those any day of the week!

Look at these hands! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't get the hype about long fingers tbh, most of the time the long fingers look too boney for me

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I don't get the hype about long fingers tbh, most of the time the long fingers look too boney for me
I like small hands! It might be because I myself have small hands, but big hands make me feel weird... Like... I dunno, small hands are just a lot prettier!

dokyeomon

Nugu
Reactions Received
Ship
But that's exactly what it's about!

anywayth I don't mind veins,but sometimes they can look so crazy I feel like a single prick could bust them and the thought of that makes me cringe lel

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him

anywayth I don't mind veins,but sometimes they can look so crazy I feel like a single prick could bust them and the thought of that makes me cringe lel
noo it looks creepy :welp:

TinaB

Nugu
Reactions Received

DK's hands really are perfect. Nicely sized, right amount of veins, angular, long and elegant appearance with long nailbeds. Smooth hands are too feminine to me, and stubby fingers are straight up ugly looking. Woozi's hands are the third prettiest in Seventeen IMO but more in the "I wish my hands looked like that" than in other ways, if you catch my drift :seokeyes:

In second place between the two is Wonwoo, they're more sturdy than DK's and have some hair in them, it gives them a manlier look. His nailbelds are bit too short but as long as he doesn't let his nails get too long they look fine.

dokyeomon

Nugu
Reactions Received
Ship
DK's hands really are perfect. Nicely sized, right amount of veins, angular, long and elegant appearance with long nailbeds. Smooth hands are too feminine to me, and stubby fingers are straight up ugly looking. Woozi's hands are the third prettiest in Seventeen IMO but more in the "I wish my hands looked like that" than in other ways, if you catch my drift :seokeyes:

In second place between the two is Wonwoo, they're more sturdy than DK's and have some hair in them, it gives them a manlier look. His nailbelds are bit too short but as long as he doesn't let his nails get too long they look fine.

OOF yes that knuckle hair :sj_weary:
one of the many reasons why wonu is a god

Reactions: TinaB and marublade

Users who are viewing this thread