I can't wait for Kyungsoo's solo (1 Viewer)

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
D.O has been my EXO bias ever since I knew about them, and even if I don't stan them I love D.O's voice.
He released "That's Okay" shortly before going to military iirc and it was one of my fave songs last year.

I'll even accept ballads, even though most of the time I dislike them, but I'm sure Kyungsoo will still be able to release ones that I'll like.
@Exo-L

Reactions Received
D.O has been my EXO bias ever since I knew about them, and even if I don't stan them I love D.O's voice.
He released "That's Okay" shortly before going to military iirc and it was one of my fave songs last year.

I'll even accept ballads, even though most of the time I dislike them, but I'm sure Kyungsoo will still be able to release ones that I'll like.
@Exo-L
ikr AHHHH D.O coming back

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Reo

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
He's a decent singer. So I'll be looking forward to it :)

Reactions: Reo

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
just decent? :irenecrazy::welp::nekopout:
D.O is a magnificent, angelic, breath-taking, awesome, soulful singer. What a voice he has!
:sanapray:

Is this more to your liking? :taesip:

Reactions Received

@Exo-L
I agree with you about ballads. They are mostly not for me... usually too long-drawn etc. but that song is really awesome! I have never given D. O. much attention, though I love his no bullshit attitude :D. He seems like a cool guy, who is here to sing and not to make himself into a clown etc. He is admirable. Thank you for such a wonderful song! I´ll pay more attention to him. Can´t wait to see him back from the military ♥.

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
Vocal legend imo Im not biasedddd

i can't wait, was just thinking yesterday I'd love to see him go on Masked Singer :bigcatlove:

Bopper

Idol
Reactions Received
Fandom
Eri, Panda
The fact SM used Kyungsoo's and Minseok's symbols in an mv to tease their discharges, as if they couldn't be hyped enough already. The world had better be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread