COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I do not care about a lot of the content my faves release (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I will say any day of the week... I do not watch everything the groups I stan put out there! Nevermind what all the MEMBERS put out there!
I'm not watching every behind the scenes, every weekly little thing, every variety show, every radio appearance and every vlive.

I'm just not.

And not even just bcs I don't have the time, I simply do not care.
Oh the member who honestly ain't anywhere near to being my bias guested on this one variety/radio type thing I do not care about???

Guess what.... I'm not watching it!

Oh here is the behind the scenes of that one performance they did of their most recent song that they have performed a gazillion times now?

Guess what.... I'm not watching it!

For me to want to watch that stuff, the group has to either be god damn hilarious or the video has to be short af! I'll be down for a 4 minute clip of the guys or gals, but 30 odd minutes of honestly mediocre content?? I'd honestly rather just rewatch some of their concerts or actually good content!

NCT tbh has the right idea of it! No need to pump out boring shiz after boring shiz! No behind the scenes vlogs for the gazillionth week in a row!

Sooo to sum shiz up, a lot of the content idols release is boring af and bcs of that I won't watch it!

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Damn you went off. I'm the same way. A lot of my nugu faves release a ton of this kind of content. But since they are nugu nobody does translations for it so I cant watch it anyway.

So I guess I have a good excuse lol.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Damn you went off. I'm the same way. A lot of my nugu faves release a ton of this kind of content. But since they are nugu nobody does translations for it so I cant watch it anyway.

So I guess I have a good excuse lol.
the ppl who watch that content unsubbed while not being able to speak korean??? They are on another level of dedicated

Reactions Received
KS Coins
the ppl who watch that content unsubbed while not being able to speak korean??? They are on another level of dedicated
That me I watch Mr heart 1st without sub cause they were not out and then rewatch it with sub XD

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I've been wanting to watch Sullis show Jinri Market for so long but I cant find it with English subs. I'm waiting till then to watch it. Does that make me a bad fan?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've been wanting to watch Sullis show Jinri Market for so long but I cant find it with English subs. I'm waiting till then to watch it. Does that make me a bad fan?
GOD no! Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be interested in everything she has ever done or said. On top of that if it's unsubbed, you can't even understand what she is saying there!

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
same like i'll post it in the artist threads but i didn't watch it myself lol

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
depends on my mood

i dont watch variety for ages

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm the kinda person that has to do several things at a time and paying visual and auditory attention to something just isn't something I'm capable of anymore :bigcatcry:

BP's documentary is the only thing from them I've watched in full ever and I'm still trying to push myself into finishing the Twice doc from earlier this year :bigcatcry:

Just give me the highlights and funny moments :bigcatcry:

This is why I mainly just read interviews

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I would watch anything by an idol personally or group as long as it is cute or somewhat interesting.
I am easily amused though lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
NCT tbh has the right idea of it! No need to pump out boring shiz after boring shiz! No behind the scenes vlogs for the gazillionth week in a row!
I agree. Not many groups can do it as well as NCT and SuperM do. They are really funny and fun to watch. Especially SuperM as they are not such a huge unit and they have Baekhyun who is constantly acting as a child and pulling pranks and Ten with his sarcastic, witty sense of humour. I´m not even saying that to promote them or anything, but those guys really know how to run a business :D.

I also loved watching Exo when they released some content as almost everyone was superhyped and funny, but I must admit that as much as I love BTS, their content is just not as interesting? OH, I´d say Ateez is actually pretty entertaining too. I´ve tried watching Oneus and they haven´t caught my attention.

As for watching stuff without subtitles, I have watched Street Dance of China for Wang Yibo and Lay and it was worth it!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i have done that
heck i used to watch WGM raw, mostly Vic, Naeun, Eunjung, Sora couples .
lol i watched almost all of pd 48 in real time and some of the eps unsubed untile the subs came out...
I Saved and STill rewatch the shrowroom watch alongs with the AKS members. in fact ep 12 in in the tray as i type.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
that one is hard mostly you can find where other folks visit her like Wendy or Taeyeon ect.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Subbed on Vlive

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Same

Never cared for variety shows or all those other videos they make sometimes
I do watch them in kdramas though

There been short videos I have watched here and there but like long episodes.... Where mostly not all has been translated
I mean.... What western kpop fan speaks Korean fluently? We need English translations :ilovebread:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I think it’s under one of SM’s channel on Vlive btw, I remember watching it there a couple months ago
It’s really cute, I liked the peach doodles used in the firing process

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread