Information I Don't know if this is allowed Or Not (1 Viewer)

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
for sure ^^

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Of course it's allowed. It's okay to inform those you think or know would like a certain card for trade to come and attempt said trade.

Sure, you can't tag everyone who will be interested thus some might feel left out, but it is what it is.

It's similar to how users can specifically look for a certain card for someone for a trade, in order to help them out (or for a win-win trade).

If/when infinite cards are out, remind me that you want the set and I'll tag you if someone is trading one.
:sanapray:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Of course it's allowed. It's okay to inform those you think or know would like a certain card for trade to come and attempt said trade.

Sure, you can't tag everyone who will be interested thus some might feel left out, but it is what it is.

It's similar to how users can specifically look for a certain card for someone for a trade, in order to help them out (or for a win-win trade).

If/when infinite cards are out, remind me that you want the set and I'll tag you if someone is trading one.
:sanapray:
for sure ^^
Thank you guys it's much appreciated! ^^

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i can only help you with the infinite cards which i have already collected myself :lisalaugh:

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Users who are viewing this thread