I dont know if this is the right place.. (1 Viewer)

Foxia

Reactions Received
to talk about this.

But I haven't been online in a while. I'm busy with school, but also a lot of shit happened.

I was dating this guy for 6 weeks and I tend to get enthusiastic really quickly and I kind of had feelings for him. But he had this feelings for me as well. But after a while, he took it WAY too fast (leaving his stuff at my apartment, calling me this sweet names all the time) and I got really anxious of it, because I wanted to take it slow. And I also don't like it when people have these sweet names for me, I have a damn name of my own lol.

But he has this history with relationships that didn't work about before. And his last girlfriend cheated on him. And I told him multiple times before that I felt bad for him and I wouldn't do these things.

So I wanted to talk to him about how things have been going TOO FAST for me and I want to slow it down a bit. And he got on full rage. First talk was a call, second talk was in person. He called me things like: Filthy liar, disgusting, I'm like the rest of these girls, he shouldn't never have loved me, I'm a cheater, I probably have someone else etcetera.

I've blocked him since then, but I feel so anxious all the time. I really want to find love, but I'm also scared this will happen again.. That people want too much from me and I can't give it to them and they will get mad at me

I'm sorry for the story or if it's too negative..

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's just awful. I can't say too much about it because I haven't really had a lot of dating experience, but I can say that not all people are like that. Many people will respect your boundaries, and if he wasn't able to that's his loss and his problem. I hope things look up for you and that you manage to find someone who's right for you.

Foxia

Reactions Received
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's just awful. I can't say too much about it because I haven't really had a lot of dating experience, but I can say that not all people are like that. Many people will respect your boundaries, and if he wasn't able to that's his loss and his problem. I hope things look up for you and that you manage to find someone who's right for you.
Thanks, I appreciate that..

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Sorry you had to go through that. You are not too much or too little. You deserve to have your boundaries respected. I see how you'd feel scared of experiencing that again. Please don't stop standing up for yourself -- the right person will respect you.

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm sorry that you had to go through such a terrible experience with this guy. I'm glad that you looked after yourself and broke it off. You deserve to be loved and treated with respect by your partner, and he was definitely not being the best he could for you. I hope you find someone that you have a strong and healthy connection to

Reactions: Foxia and geegell

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm so sorry that this happened to you. it's a really scary experience to go through. my first relationship was abusive, and my boyfriend nearly ruined the idea of future relationships for me. i realized eventually that he's the minority and that there are wonderful people in the world who would treat me right. you'll find someone someday who is right for you and who will respect your limits. you are more than enough and you don't have to meet someone's every need. i'm glad that you told him how you felt and advocated for yourself.:pandalove: someone will come around who will make you feel comfortable, loved, and respected.

Reactions: Foxia

Users who are viewing this thread