I don't want winter season to end. (1 Viewer)

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received

I like the colder seasons better than the warm ones.

I love wearing my cozy sweaters around this time of the year.

but soon? that will all end.​

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I love this song, even b4 i ever experienced winter myself:
Since Tori (Myra Ellen) Amos is an enigma wrapped in a mystery, idk if the song is abt the season, a person or an idea or all 3 or some combination thereof-but when i was younger, i could listen to my cassette of Little Earthquake and wallow for a long period of time, just listening on rpt. Ah, youth! I do love the one time i experienced winter and snow when i was in Europe for a few mths when i was younger (mumble, mumble years ago). I rmbr it snowed and i was cycling to town but since it was lightly snowing it was fun. But BRRRR very cold for a tropical country person like me, still great tho. Better than extreme hot here. N it wasnt extreme cold, just seemed so to me then if it was extreme cold maybe id think n rmbr differently.

I like the colder seasons better than the warm ones.

I love wearing my cozy sweaters around this time of the year.

but soon? that will all end.​
But it will be winter again soon enuf next yr(or l8r at least in november/december?).

• Love
Reactions: milk

Panda

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
me neithet, i'm enjoying this 23 degree celsius weather
i don't want it to go back to 40 degrees :')

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
Winter >>> Summer. By 5 million miles.

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
Summer is unappealing for me because it's hot and there are bugs everywhere. I much prefer Winter and Fall

Reactions Received
I love winters. It's currently 3 degrees out here and my nose and ears are freezing :yolk:

• Haha

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
I love this song, even b4 i ever experienced winter myself:
Since Tori (Myra Ellen) Amos is an enigma wrapped in a mystery, idk if the song is abt the season, a person or an idea or all 3 or some combination thereof-but when i was younger, i could listen to my cassette of Little Earthquake and wallow for a long period of time, just listening on rpt. Ah, youth! I do love the one time i experienced winter and snow when i was in Europe for a few mths when i was younger (mumble, mumble years ago). I rmbr it snowed and i was cycling to town but since it was lightly snowing it was fun. But BRRRR very cold for a tropical country person like me, still great tho. Better than extreme hot here. N it wasnt extreme cold, just seemed so to me then if it was extreme cold maybe id think n rmbr differently.

But it will be winter again soon enuf next yr(or l8r at least in november/december?).
oooh how interesting... aw that is cute haha. I used to have a cassette too but my choice of songs were a bit................. anyway that's cool! I feel that winter is best when it's not TOO cold but warm enough to walk or play around. I like to cycle too :)

Winter >>> Summer. By 5 million miles.
:sanapray: the only good thing about summer is this being released

I love winters. It's currently 3 degrees out here and my nose and ears are freezing :yolk:
sounds like a perfect day to drink hot chocolate :sj_weary:

Users who are viewing this thread