Interview I Feel Like A Nut (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
After a hot minute of trying to track down this riotous mayhem, we have finally cornered her. Her eyes were wide and bewildered, darting around as if following a drunken fly around the room. Her breaths came out harsh and quick as though she hadn't been breathing proper air for ages. Her eyes were blue and rimmed with red, hinting at the hours she has spent in front of her computer obsessing over trading cards. You heard that correctly, trading cards-not just any cards but Kpop trading cards.

After some pestering we finally got her to sit down and have an interview with us and here is what she had to say about her outlandish behavior:

Interviewer: Chirps, are you aware that you are coming across as a bit loony searching for those who are collecting for BoA?

Chirps: Yes, I am aware. I feel how nutty I'm acting and I understand the fear some may have but please be aware. I come in peace and mean no harm.

Interviewer: What can people expect from you if they say they won't trade?

Chirps: Civility. I'm no heathen! I will not pester someone or anything if they've told me no once before-I am no heathen.

Interviewer: Do you have any last words for those reading?

Chirps: Please if you are collecting for BoA-HIT ME UP!

Then inexplicably she zoned out, her eyes hollow and shimmering. Then without a trace, she backed out of the room, slammed into the door on accident, and then was gone. We tried finding her once more but came up empty handed. But Chirps has said her part. What do you think?

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i feel this is an embodiment of my life on kps now

Users who are viewing this thread