Discussion I Feel Like Every Group Should Have a -- (1 Viewer)

Jimimis

Star
Reaction score
Ship
What do you rate Jungwoo out of ten?
@MrsJimin
Let’s see...

jungwoo, while very pretty, is not a visual in my definition of the role. A visual should be the most visually striking AND appealing to the gp (or just me because I’m more important) and despite being very nice looking is 0% striking. His face fits perfectly together but it’s so inoffensive and bland that the only thing that makes him stand out from the twenty other boys covered in makeup standing next to him is his personality (aww), so that then means nah not a visual
Oh and he’s a 6/10 in prettiness and a 10/10 in uwu

• Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reaction score
Let’s see...

jungwoo, while very pretty, is not a visual in my definition of the role. A visual should be the most visually striking AND appealing to the gp (or just me because I’m more important) and despite being very nice looking is 0% striking. His face fits perfectly together but it’s so inoffensive and bland that the only thing that makes him stand out from the twenty other boys covered in makeup standing next to him is his personality (aww), so that then means nah not a visual
Oh and he’s a 6/10 in prettiness and a 10/10 in uwu
Yeah, I feel like he's got a common face and especially for SM. But it looks so soft and squishy. I love it mooch. His uwu makes up for everything and I appreciate you for recognizing that.
:pepeheart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)