COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive I feel like my schitzophrienia is inflamed worse than ever before... (1 Viewer)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am starting to hear voices and see visions everyday now, when it used to be once every few days.

Also my brain is so distorted as is my thinking, that It is always "raining" in my head and I am in a constant dream state.

I am starting to believe what the family in my head tells me and I just think I won't wake up from this dreaming delusion.

I am still taking medication as usual but it doesn't really help me at all or much.

I hate being in this psychotic daze whenever I am tired and you can't stop bodily function like getting tired. It's always going to be there for me and I feel so alone right now.

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm

I do not think I can be strong against it anymore and I feel so powerless to do anything like fight it off.

I feel like crying. I just feel so powerless....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
I am starting to hear voices and see visions everyday now, when it used to be once every few days.

Also my brain is so distorted as is my thinking, that It is always "raining" in my head and I am in a constant dream state.

I am starting to believe what the family in my head tells me and I just think I won't wake up from this dreaming delusion.

I am still taking medication as usual but it doesn't really help me at all or much.

I hate being in this psychotic daze whenever I am tired and you can't stop bodily function like getting tired. It's always going to be there for me and I feel so alone right now.

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm

I do not think I can strong against it anymore and I feel so powerless to do anything like fight it off.

I feel like crying. I just feel so powerless....
YOUR ARE NOT ALONE. Both of my sisters have that. And they got through it. You just have to tell yourself. "I am safe. Those voices aren't real." Take deep breaths.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
awwwww i hear voices of the past sometime at night it just replay like a broken recorde

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
YOUR ARE NOT ALONE. Both of my sisters have that. And they got through it. You just have to tell yourself. "I am safe. Those voices aren't real." Take deep breaths.
That's just it. I don't feel safe and they feel very real to me.

Like I am too far gone.

And schitzophrienia is different for everyone. Some deal with it, some don't
Like me. Can't deal with this at all.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish you all the best.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish you all the best.
Thanks Daeun. I know we haven't talked for ages. But I appreciate your support nonetheless.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm sorry, I can only imagine how hard it must be .. keep seeing doctors, maybe do some research on your own too.. please take care of yourself

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I'm sorry, I can only imagine how hard it must be .. keep seeing doctors, maybe do some research on your own too.. please take care of yourself
Everyday I am alive and feel this way is torture. But I will and try to make, sense of things too.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m so sorry that you’re going through those difficult things, I can’t imagine what it must feel like. Maybe ask your doctor to try a different medication? I had to try a couple different things before I found something that helped with my depression. Maybe also try to find something that may be triggering these events to happen? That way you know the possible cause? I wish I had more to help you but I don’t know much about what you’re going through.
I really hope it all gets better for you, I know it must be so hard but just keep taking it step by step, one day at a time.

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I've had a schizophrenic episode before, I kind of know what it's like. It happened in college after I failed my first part-time job.

My symptoms weren't as bad as yours, and I recovered through medication and rest. What really helped me personally was meeting people, though (through this forum, as a matter of fact). It definitely made me like my life a bit more and gave me hope for the future.

Find something to anchor you onto reality, like a new goal, hobby, or something that simply interests you. Don't give into the helplessness, believe you can do something about it, because you probably can.

(I also recommend analyzing the reasons why you're vulnerable to these kind of mental illnesses, and working on developing concrete life skills that help you tackle life problems, such as interpersonal communication, organization, health, etc.)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I've had a schizophrenic episode before, I kind of know what it's like. It happened in college after I failed my first part-time job.

My symptoms weren't as bad as yours, and I recovered through medication and rest. What really helped me personally was meeting people, though (through this forum, as a matter of fact). It definitely made me like my life a bit more and gave me hope for the future.

Find something to anchor you onto reality, like a new goal, hobby, or something that simply interests you. Don't give into the helplessness, believe you can do something about it, because you probably can.

(I also recommend analyzing the reasons why you're vulnerable to these kind of mental illnesses, and working on developing concrete life skills that help you tackle life problems, such as interpersonal communication, organization, health, etc.)
I sort of given up on the idea of getting better and being more positive about it and I don't do hobbies anymore much, because my drive to do them is gone.

I will just live with it, since I can't live without it.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You are not alone. I know it is difficult for you but you definitely have friends like me here that will always be there for you

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
You are not alone. I know it is difficult for you but you definitely have friends like me here that will always be there for you
Thanks Jen and I know <3 You have always been there for me. Love you so much <3
I just need to get in a better frame of mind, instead of feeling down on myself and defeated.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks Jen and I know <3 You have always been there for me. Love you so much <3
I just need to get in a better frame of mind, instead of feeling down on myself and defeated.
love you so much too. <3
I know you can do it

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
love you so much too. <3
I know you can do it
Yeah I just need to have better coping and staying grounded strategies in play.
And try to think positive. But being positive for me, is always so hard. : /

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I just need to have better coping and staying grounded strategies in play.
And try to think positive. But being positive for me, is always so hard. : /
I really get that. that’s what friends are for. I will always try my best to ground you

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I really get that. that’s what friends are for. I will always try my best to ground you
I know and I appreciate your efforts :)
You are always so kind to me. It's lovely.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread