I got a Nintendo Switch (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
and I really love it so far, I got Animal Crossing and Mario kart 8 for it but I wondered what other games are great on it?

I'm not a huge fan of Zelda so please don't recommend those games :wimwim:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
YOU WASTED YO MONEY IF YOU DO NOT PLAY THE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GAME ON IT :jenniesmug:
ill check it out, never heard of it tho

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
I undeactivated my account just to reply to this thread lmaoo

A smaller game I really enjoyed was cattails. It's really similar to the warriors book series if you ever read that and I think it's pretty cute and relaxing.
And then ik you said not to but I'm gonna recommend breath of the wild anyway just cause it's so different from other zelda games :wimwim:

Also add me on the switch if you want! SW-3137-2272-0922 it'd be fun to play animal crossing together.

• Love
Reactions: milk and Myco

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Hmm what kind of games are you usually into? A few good games are celeste, mario odyssey, xenoblade, smash, hollow knight, splatoon 2. You can look at them and see if they are what you'd enjoy. There's a ton more but it really depends on your personal taste... also like @Mangoey said, BOTW is so very different than the other zelda games. You actually might like it, just saying. don't knock it before you try it.

I undeactivated my account just to reply to this thread lmaoo

A smaller game I really enjoyed was cattails. It's really similar to the warriors book series if you ever read that and I think it's pretty cute and relaxing.
And then ik you said not to but I'm gonna recommend breath of the wild anyway just cause it's so different from other zelda games :wimwim:

Also add me on the switch if you want! SW-3137-2272-0922 it'd be fun to play animal crossing together.
lol i just bought cattails last week but never played it yet. glad to know it's a good game. I think the graphics are so cute.

• Love
Reactions: Myco and Mangoey

Users who are viewing this thread